- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kilpatrick Audio K6101 Dual Envelope
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53671 000000000 J53671000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The two most often praised features of PHENOL are its filters and envelopes. With only three mode buttons and three controls per channel, it looks de...Click To Read More About This Product
A different kind of envelope architecture.
The two most often praised features of PHENOL are its filters and envelopes. With only three mode buttons and three controls per channel, it looks deceptively simple, yet under the hood exists one of the most unique and powerful envelope generators ever conceived. And it's not even an ADSR! But don't let that put you off. The K6101 will soon win you over with its unique and quirky personality.
- Eurorack (3U) form factor - 16HP width
- Dual envelope and LFO circuits based on those found in PHENOL
- Supports Attack-Hold-Release, Attack-Release and Oscillator modes of operation
- Oscillator mode supports either latched or momentary triggering
- Output can be normal, inverted, or absolute value (positive-going only)
- Flexible third control can adjust either output quantizing, gate delay, or musical quantizing of the output
- Output voltage range is either -5V to +5V or 0 to +5V
- CV input jack allows time or speed of the envelope / oscillator to be modulated up or down by a bi-polar voltage
- Dedicated manual gate control for each channel
- Settings of mode buttons are automatically stored / recalled from non-volatile memory
- Requires +12V (60mA), -12V (10mA) - 16 pin Doepfer-style cable - approx. 0.9W total power consumption
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts.
- Warranty: 1 year
Simple and sonically powerful envelope structures. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.