- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kilpatrick Audio "KMIDI MIDI Interface MIDI Breakout for K4815 and K2579"
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41671 000000000 J41671000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Did you know that the K4815 and K2579 modules from Kilpatrick Audio have full MIDI functionality under the hood? This has always been accessible via ...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate hub.
Did you know that the K4815 and K2579 modules from Kilpatrick Audio have full MIDI functionality under the hood? This has always been accessible via the K1600 MIDI Converter, which can act as a MIDI port breakout for these modules. But the KMIDI is a simpler and lower-cost solution. Update your module firmware using the free firmware updates and delve into control possibilities not possible with just patch cables. The KMIDI interface is small at only 6HP, and draws its power directly from the host module.
- Eurorack (3U) form factor - 6HP width
- MIDI breakout module for K4815 Pattern Generator and K2579 Step Sequencer
- Access all MIDI functionality on supported modules
- Allows firmware updates and external control
- Powered via host module with custom 10 pin cable (included)
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts.
- Warranty: 1 year
Make the most of your existing Kilptrick system and sync your analog instruments with your MIDI instruments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.