Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Korg B2SP 88-Key Digital Piano with Stand Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Korg B2SP 88-Key Digital Piano with Stand Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A new generation of digital technology gives classic feel with all the features.
This world-famous German-made piano is beloved by countless pianists for its diverse range of expressive power. With stunning sonic dynamism and vibrance, its palette ranges from brilliant highs to chillingly detailed lows. The provided sounds include the majestic "German concert piano" and a "Classic piano" noted for its delicate and complex tone.
An Italian-made piano with beautifully bright expression and satisfying sustain. Pianists around the world are enraptured by its rich resonance and sensitive responsiveness. The sounds provided are "Italian concert piano," a brightly-toned "Jazz piano," and a beautifully resonant "Ballad piano."
An e-piano that reproduces the differences in tone that arise from your playing dynamics and even simulates the sound of a key-off. Conjure electric piano sounds that are instantly recognizable from decades of great music.
Sounds appropriate for rock and jazz are provided, as well as the sublime sound of a real recorded pipe organ.
Keyboard that reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
This instrument uses a Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard that reproduces the same feel that results from the hammers on a real acoustic piano, where the low register is heavier, and the high register is lighter. The keybed is sensitive and responds to nuanced touch at the tip of your fingers.
Equipped with versatile i/o for a range of connectivity
The B2 provides connectors that allow using the instrument in conjunction with a variety of software and music hardware. This opens new possibilities for enjoying a digital piano that helps users create great music.
USB MIDI/USB Audio
You can use a USB cable* to connect this instrument's USB port to your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and use the B2 as a MIDI keyboard to play an external sound module. Your performance on the B2 can be recorded as music data on your smartphone, and sound from your smartphone can be heard through the speakers of the B2.
*USB cable sold separately for connection to your PC, and a USB cable + Lightning-USB camera adaptor (both sold separately) for connection to your iPhone or iPad.
By connecting your smartphone's headphone jack or your music player, you can output your favorite music through the speakers of the B2 and enjoy playing along. Even when you're not playing the piano, you can use the B2 as a home speaker system for enjoying music.
Generous bundle of software that's convenient for practicing or for creative work
The B2 is bundled with software that will take your music to the next level, including "Skoove" which will help you improve your keyboard performance ability, the "KORG Module Le" piano keyboard sound module app, and the "KORG Gadget 2 Le" DAW music production app.
Three-month premium plan trial for "Skoove" online piano lessons
Skoove is the fastest and most broad-based platform for learning piano performance. Through the three steps "hear, learn, perform" you'll acquire performance skills and musical ear training. More than ten courses and more than 300 songs are provided, and others are constantly being added. Skoove provides lessons that are appropriate for the needs and skill levels of those who are just starting piano as well as those who can already play.
"KORG Module Le" piano keyboard sound module app
This is a high-quality mobile sound module app that provides a pro-quality sound library that's ideal for both performance and music production, available only for iOS. It lets you enjoy top-notch grand piano sounds as well as studio-quality sounds of widely used keyboards.
"KORG Gadget 2 Le" DAW music production app with built-in sound module
This is a mobile music production app for iPad/iPhone that provides miniature synthesizers and drum machines called "gadgets," and allows you to freely combine these to enjoy producing music with an intuitive interface.
* "KORG Module Le" and "KORG Gadget 2 Le" can be used to expand the sounds and functionality when they are connected to the B2. (Connection to your PC requires a USB cable (sold separately), and connection to your iPhone or iPad requires a USB cable + Lightning-USB camera adaptor (both sold separately).)
- Convenience and functionality with the simplicity of a real piano.
- The metronome can be turned on/off with one touch. There's a touch control function that gives you three levels of adjustment for how your playing dynamics affect the sound (light, normal, heavy), letting users perform with a response that suits their own style. Also provided are settings for two effects: reverb and chorus.
- Included music rest for sheet music and mobile devices.
- The removable music rest features a wide, spacious design. There's enough space to spread out several sheets of music, reducing your need to turn pages while performing. You can also place sheet music beside your iPad or other tablet.
- Multiple keyboard configurations to meet your needs.
- The B2 is the perfect platform for piano practice and performance. For even more serious players, we recommend the B2SP which also packages a stand and a three-pedal unit as standard.
- Also available is the B2N, which is equipped with the same functionality as the B2 but features a lighter-touch keyboard. Select the model that fits your playing style.
- A full range of options such as the dedicated STB1 stand for the B2/B2N and the PU-2 three-pedal unit are also available.
- Elegantly designed dedicated stand.
- A dedicated stand that matches the color of the B2 is included. Two horizontal boards act as beams to securely join both legs. The elegant design conceals the player’s feet and has the look of a refined upright piano.
- Three-pedal unit attaches to the stand.
- The B2SP comes with a three-pedal unit. This pedal unit attaches easily to the included stand, so that you can focus on playing in comfort.
Experiment and upgrade your sound. Order today.
B2SP 88-Key Digital Piano with Stand Specifications:B2SP Specifications
- Color Variations: Black (B2-BK), White (B2-WH)
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Three types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: equal temperament
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 12
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 12
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto
- *: Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
- Controls: Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
- Power Supply: DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 3w
- Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 750 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 29.53" (including stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- Weight: 21 kg / 46.30 lb (including stand, excluding music stand)
- Included Items: AC adapter, Music stand
- Accessories: PC 550-BK/WH, PC 770-BK/WH, PC 300-BK/WH, JS-SB100-BK/WH adjustable height benches
- * Other functions and specifications are identical to the B2.
- * All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- * Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.