- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Electribe Sampler with V2.0 Software
- J44140 000001000 J44140000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The electribe sampler is a sample-based production machine that lets you construct beats at maximum speed. You can freely edit and resample using wav...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Electribe continues to evolve.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The electribe sampler is a sample-based production machine that lets you construct beats at maximum speed. You can freely edit and resample using waveforms that you've loaded and preset samples. Modulation and effects can be controlled easily just by turning knobs on the top panel. In addition, a variety of input interfaces optimized for inputting rhythm, bass, or melody allow you to smoothly create sequences as fast as you can think.
The sequences that you create can then undergo additional evolution on stage or in your laptop. You can enjoy intuitive live performances that link various devices with the electribe sampler, or utilize this capability for full-fledged music production by exporting sequence data to Ableton Live for detailed editing and final mixing.
The latest system version 2 adds a much-requested pattern chain function that will be a great asset for live performances or music production. The lineup has also become more colorful with the new metallic red model. And we've also provided bonus patterns that reveal even greater sonic potential.
Making your beat-making ideas rapidly take shape. It's the electribe sampler; a sampler + sequencer that's thoroughly optimized for speed.
- Many new functions added via system update
- Download bonus patterns
- Import any waveform, and even resample
- High-quality preset samples for immediate creative possibilities
- Modulation section for quick access to dramatic sound-shaping parameters
- A wide selection of insert effects add the final touch to parts and patterns
- ￼New Product Brief – Confidential From inspiration to pattern creation in seconds
- Velocity-sensitive trigger pads and X/Y touch pad work together
- Motion Sequence records parameter movements
- Last Step selector generates unconventional time signatures
- Groove adds a natural rhythmic feel
- From studio to stage, total control over your patterns
- Control your sequences in real time with absolute freedom
- Use Pattern Set and Pattern Chain to build and organize full arrangements
- X/Y pad offers real-time effects performance
- Sync, MIDI, and Audio In jacks for integration into any setup
- Add the finishing touches to the sequences you've entered
- Inter-operation with Ableton Live for a new production workflow
- Event recorder captures your performances as you play them
An all-new Electribe S. Ortder today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.