- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg MS-20 Mini Analog Monophonic Synth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92992 000000000 H92992000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sound of the inimitable MS-20 is now available to all with the new MS-20 Mini. The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 have perfectly...Click To Read More About This Product
History repeats itself, and that's a good thing.
The sound of the inimitable MS-20 is now available to all with the new MS-20 Mini. The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 have perfectly reproduced its circuitry and fit it into a body 86% of the original size. The MS-20 mini will amaze with its absolutely authentic, analog synth sound.
The MS-20 distinguished itself at its debut through its gripping lead tones, its fat and juicy basses, and its its warm strings and pads. It was a two oscillator synth with two VCFs. two VCAs. sample and hold, a noise generator and many other tweakable components. The entire array has been designed by the fussiest design team imaginable--the same people who made the MS-20 in the first place. If you are a fan of analog synthesis in general and of the MS-20 in particular, this is a synth you need to check out.
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with distinctive distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- USB MIDI plus 5-pin MIDI In
Order today for a glimpse into the still relevant past.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.