- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg nanoKONTROL2 USB Control Surface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85835 000001000 H85835000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a body proportioned to fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer, the nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of the controllers you need to con...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra slim MIDI control surface.
In a body proportioned to fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer, the nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of the controllers you need to control your music software. The nanoKONTROL2 also features a dedicated transport control section. The buttons have been carefully selected to be useful with your software, ensuring simple and intuitive control. Many software titles – including major DAW programs – are supported, dramatically reducing the need to make complicated connection settings.
Complete control for your DAW or software synthesizer
A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record. This arrangement is a real convenience when recording automation for multiple channels. There's also a marker button, making it easy to assign marks at important points in your song for more efficient recording and song production. When using a software synthesizer, you can assign parameters to the desired controllers for easy control. For example you could use the faders to control the ADSR of an envelope generator, and use the knobs to control the filter's cutoff frequency and resonance, etc.
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
Control Surface Plug-in for nanoKONTROL
Control Surface Plug-in for nanoKONTROL2 (Maps nanoKONTROL2 to Logic and GarageBand) This plug-in had been created in response to many users requests from nanoKONTROL2 users. The free download provides direct access via the nanoKONTROL2 to Logic and GarageBand's Transports, Volume/Pan/Mute/Solo per channel, EQ and Effect sends.
- Controllers: 8 knobs, 8 sliders, 24 buttons Transport buttons: REW/FF/STOP/PLAY/REC, CYCLE button, MARKER button, TRACK button Corresponding Software: Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic, Apple GarageBand, MOTU Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, Cakewalk SONAR
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 325 x 83 x 30 mm/ 12.80 x 3.27 x 1.18 inches
- Weight: 293 g/ 0.65 lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable
Get the whole NANO series today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.