- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Pa4X 61-Key Professional Arranger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26302 000000000 J26302000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
61-key professional arranger with 7" color display.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
- Semi“weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7" capacitive TouchView display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
- Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
- Up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats
- Over 500 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
- Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds
- Multiple Effects processors “ 142 effect types
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite
- TC Helicon Vocal Processing built in
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
Korg professional arrangers are among the best, order the improved Pa4X today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.