- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Pa700 Oriental 61-Key Arranger Workstation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K40857 000001000 K40857000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pa700 blends the high sound quality, rich programs, authentic styles, powerful features and ease of localization of previous Korg Pa Series model...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Redesign of a favorite arranger keyboard with quarter tones.
The Pa700 blends the high sound quality, rich programs, authentic styles, powerful features and ease of localization of previous Korg Pa Series models with some of the best features from the highly acclaimed flagship Pa4X to effect a technological marvel and a rich and soulful instrument into one astonishing arranger keyboard. This model features quarter-tone scales for Arabic and other music that uses non-Western scales.
On top of its highly evolved arranger architecture, the Pa700 bundles in technology from their acclaimed Korg Kaoss series, a wide-open palette for creativity on an X/Y touch grid. It also has a Mic/guitar connection so you can use the amplification features in the keyboard to process and amplify other signals.
Its style library spans the nation and the globe, as does its incredible sound library. If you are familiar with any of the Korg Pa models, you will feel instantly at home, and if you aren't, it should only take a few hours before you are arranging on the fly like a pro. The Pa700 sets a new standard in its class for a fun instrument at home or a professional entertainer's primary keyboard.
An Arranger for Middle Eastern Music
Expand the versatility of your studio or live rig with the Korg Pa700 Oriental arranger keyboard. This arranger is loaded with the same features as the Pa700 but focuses on Sounds, Styles, and instruments for playing Middle Eastern music styles. With many advanced features from Korg's flagship Pa4X arranger (like KAOSS effects and MIDI control) and the Defined Nuance Control (DNC) sound engine, you'll be able to produce lifelike sounds and incredibly dynamic performances. You get over 370 styles, a large TouchView display for easy navigation, and over 1,700 sounds. Simply put, the Korg Pa700 Oriental is a powerful yet easy-to-use arranger workstation for Middle Eastern music.
The only differences between the Korg Pa700 Oriental and the Pa600 is the quarter tone mini-keyboard and the expanded library. The Quarter Tone Sub Scale keyboard lets you select which keys/notes you want flatted to the nearest quarter tone. Four preset buttons give you instant access to the most common quarter-tone scales. Korg created a specific library of Sounds and Styles that are tailored to Middle Eastern music genres: the Oud, bouzouk, kanoun, various percussion, and many other instruments are included.
- Quarter tone scales
- Increased PCM with major improvement to sound quality
- Sounds and Styles also increased
- Mic input and audio in
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) for added expressiveness when soloing
- Increased user sample memory with full sample editing
- 7 in. TFT color touch screen
- KAOSS MIDI and effect control from touch screen for added performance possibilities
Its interface and logic are familiar and intuitive, and the sounds and styles are better than ever. Order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.