Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pa900 61-Key Pro Arranger Keyboardfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A musical jewel that packages technological magic into a cool and user-friendly design.
The Pa900's sound engine uses double the PCM memory of Korg's bestselling Pa600, extending the amount to 192MB. The number of user style locations has also expanded to 1,200, which will cover almost every style imaginable, and the improved built-in speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound. Standard features such as the TC-Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, Dual Crossfade Sequencer and video output for lyric display make this a versatile performance machine. The Pa900 packs all this in a high-quality instrument featuring aluminium side panels and a silver body which gives it a prestigious look no matter what stage you're on.
- 61 keys semi-weighted
- Velocity sensitive and after touch are supported
- Upgradable Operating System
- RX (Real eXperience)
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control)
- Multitasking, Load while play feature
- KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator:
- 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- 3-band EQ for each track
- Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems
- 125 Master Effect types + 2 Global Effects
- 3-part Harmonizer, Reverb, Delay, plus Compressor, and EQ
- More than 1100, including Stereo Piano and GM/GS improved sound compatibility; more than 70 Drum Kits
- 512 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- 9 Footages
- User PCM RAM Memory: 192 MB
- Full Sampling Editing
- : Load/Import of Korg, Wav, AIFF and SoundFont; Export of Wav and AIFF; Edit, Time Slice, Compression Tool.
- More than 400 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- 1200 available Style locations including the Favorite banks
- 8 Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads and 1 Style Setting per Style
- Guitar Track 2 mode, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode
- Realtime Style Chord Sequencer Recorder
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- Memorize Realtime tracks settings, up to 4 x 1200 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries,"My Setting" function
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player (Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G)
- 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- X-Fader Balance control
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
- Jukebox function
- Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder
- Realtime Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
- Tempo change (±30%)
- Vocal Remover
- Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, Real Time Tracks, Pads, Microphone and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer
- 16 tracks; Up to 200,000 events
- SMF native format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
- User-definable custom lists
- Filtering and Ordering options
- "i-Series" models: Styles
- Pa series: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button - Pad Record function
- Master Volume; Fade In/Out; Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance Volume; Ensemble; Octave Transpose; Master Transpose; Style Change; Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS; Real-time controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation); Mic Volume; FX Volume; Mic On/Off; Mic Preset; Harmony On/Off; 3 Assignable Switches; Tempo +/-; Tempo Lock; Dial; Search Function; Shift; Chord Scan; Split; Metronome On/Off; Sound Select
- Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal)
- Assignable pedal/switch
- Left/Mono-Mic, Unbalanced
- With "Gain control and Right/Mono"
- Audio Output: Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 1 (in the front panel)
- Video Out: 1 RCA type
- 2 Unbalanced Jack; Left/Mono-Mic, with gain control and Right/Mono
- In, Out; standard MIDI connectors
- USB-to-MIDI using the USB Device port
- 8 user-definable MIDI Setups
- USB-MIDI Interface
- Type A: 1 (Front)
- Type B: 1 (Rear)
- 2.0 Hi-Speed connections
- Mass Storage/Disk
- Micro SD, back panel slot
- Color TouchView 7" TFT display
- Internal System Clock
- Manual, AC Power Cable, Music Stand, DVD-ROM
- Sustain pedal sold separately
With the Pa900 you can make a lot of arrangements, like getting yourself some professional gigs. Order today!
Pa900 61-Key Pro Arranger Keyboard Specifications:Power Consumption
- 20 watt; 100-240v 50/60Hz
- 1,030mm x 378.3mm x 138.8mm / 40.55" x 14.89" x 5.46" (without music stand);
- 10,76kg / 23.72lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.