Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PS60 61 Key Performance Synthfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Premium sounds and professional effects in an easy-to-use package.
Lightweight, stylish and portable, the Korg PS60 synth travels comfortably from home, to rehearsal, and to center stage. Its an ideal instrument for vocalists, guitarists, bass players, sax players, basically anyone who wishes to cover a few keyboard parts while expanding their audio arsenal.
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard
- Instant access to six essential sound categories - Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers
- Korg's latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated) sound technology
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered Performances on the fly
- Intuitive front-panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS)
- AC adapter
- Easy start guide
- Accessory disc (PS60 Parameter Guide (PDF)
- Owner's Manual (PDF)
- PS60 USB-MIDI Setup Guide (PDF)
- KORG USB-MIDI driver
- PS60 Editor/Plug-In Editor etc.
Give your live performance a boost with this mobile 61-note Korg synth. Order today.
PS60 61 Key Performance Synth Specifications:
- Synthesis: EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated)
- Polyphony: 120 voices (120 oscillators) max, single mode; 60 voices (60 oscillators) max, double mode (The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading)
- User Performances: 20 performances; 15 preload
- User Prog: 512 prog; 440 preload
- OSC: OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported; 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades, and layers
- Filters: Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24dB), Two multi-mode filters per voice (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject)
- Modulation: For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp);
- Two LFOs, two key, tracking generators (Filter & Amp);
- Two AMS mixers, in addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators
- Insert Effects: Five processors, stereo input/output, 63 effect types
- Master effects: Two processors, stereo input/output, 4 effect types per processor Effects types
- EQ: One processor, stereo input/output (3 bands)
- Effects types: Total of 71 types (select from 63 types for insert effects, 4 types for master effect 1, and four types for master effect 2)
- Modulation: Dynamic modulation, tempo sync delay, LFO
- Joystick: Joystick, LOCK button (Joystick lock function)
- Rotary speaker simulator: ORGAN SLOW/FAST button
- Performances: BANK, 1-5, STORE buttons
- Performance controls: Timbre selector (Timber ON button x 6, variation buttons x 12), EASY SETUP (6 knobs, EASY SETUP buttons (Volume, Pan, MOD send, REV/DLY send), SPLIT SETTING (SUB OFF/RECALL, LOWER, UPPER buttons), MODULATION (MODULATION button, RATE, DEPTH, FEEDBACK knobs), REVERB/DELAY (REVERB/DELAY button, RATE, DEPTH, FEEDBACK knobs), EQ (BASS, MID, TREBLE knobs)
- Display: 16 character x 2 line LCD (with backlight)
- Mode: PERFORMANCE EDIT, PROGRAM EDIT, GLOBAL buttons
- Value Controllers: Value knob, cursor/value UP/DOWN buttons, EXIT button
- Other: OCTAVE DOWN, UP buttons, TRANSPOSE -, + buttons, VOLUME knob, display contrast
- OUTPUT, L/MONO, R: 6.3mm monaural phone jack (unbalanced), Output impedance= 1.1kOhm stereo; 550Ohm mono (L/Mono only), Maximum level= +10.0dBu (Standard), Load impedance 10kÎ or greater
- Headphones: 3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack, Output impedance= 33Ohm, Maximum level= 35 + 35 mW @33Ohm load
- DAMPER/PEDAL/SW jack x 1(half-damper supported); PEDAL/SW jack x 1
- MIDI: IN, OUT
- USB: 1 USB (TYPE B), USB-MIDI interface
- Power: AC adapter Power supply connector (DC 9V 1700mA), POWER switch
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 36.41" x 11.45" x 3.54"
- Weight: 10.14lb.
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Computer: USB port required (a USB host controller made by Intel is recommended)
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition / Professional / x64 Edition Service Pack 3 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later(including 64-bit edition)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (including 64-bit edition)
- Computer: USB port required
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Computer: A computer that meets the operating requirements of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, and is equipped with a USB port
- CPU: Intel Pentium III / 1 GHz or better, Pentium D or Core, Duo or better is recommended
- Memory: 512MB or more (1GB or more is recommended)
- Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels, 16-bit color or better
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition/Professional
- Service Pack 3 or later
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows 7
- However, only the standalone version will work on 64-bit editions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- CPU: Apple G4 800 MHz or better (Intel Mac is supported), G5 or Core Duo or better is recommended
- Memory: 512MB or more (1GB or more is recommended)
- Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels, 32,000 colors or better
- An Apple Macintosh computer that satisfies the operating requirements of Mac OS X and has a USB port
- Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.4.11 or later
- Windows: VST, RTAS
- Macintosh: VST, Audio Unit, RTAS
- PS60 Plug-In Editor must also satisfy the operating requirements of the host application.
- Note: It is not possible to start up multiple instances of PS60 Editor or PS60 Plug-In Editor within an operating system. This means that it is not possible to use these editors to edit two or more PS60 units simultaneously.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.