- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil Forte 88-Key Stage Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13143 000000000 J13143000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kurzweil Forte is a full-size, 88-key stage piano with a host of features that will take your piano playing to the next level. 16GB of new sounds...Click To Read More About This Product
Kurzweil's most advanced keyboard.
The Kurzweil Forte is a full-size, 88-key stage piano with a host of features that will take your piano playing to the next level. 16GB of new sounds including hand-selected German and vintage Japanese concert grand pianos, as well as new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion, all delivered with unprecedented expressiveness and an obsessive attention to detail.
Patented FlashPlay Technology
Flash-Play provides the Forte with a staggering amount of horsepower; 16 GB sample content with zero-loading time, heaping mounds of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance.
KB3 ToneReal Organs
Forte KB3 Modeled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs. Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars.
Powerful FX Engine
Forte FX Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more.
88-note Italian Hammer-Action Keyboard
Forte programs Every sound within the Forte is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
Front Panel Master Compressor & 3-Band EQ
Forte EQ Room too boomy? Need to add some punch? No problem. Dial it in with the Master Compressor & EQ section featuring Bass, Treble and sweepable Midrange.
23 Programmable Physical Controllers
Forte Sliders 9 Sliders (with brilliant LED ladders), 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 3 Switch Pedal Inputs, 2 Continuous Control Pedal Inputs and Aftertouch. (1 sustain/switch pedal is included).
Easy Access Controls
Forte Xpose Dedicated -/+ Transpose, Tap Tempo and sound Variation controls conveniently located right above the Pitch/Modulation wheels.
Widescreen Color Display
Forte LCD Navigate the Forte with a new 4.3" 480x272 widescreen color LCD display.
Forte Cat Easy Category and Program/Multi selection. Save your own preset for each Category.
Forte Faves Access your 10 Favorite sounds with ONE button press! Conveniently located right below the Forte's display.
Forte Editor Get deeper into editing your Forte Programs, Multis and Effects. (coming soon)
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity & Aftertouch
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 16
- Polyphony (max): 128-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: Stereo mini jack
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Line output: 4 Balanced 1/4" (TRS)
- Line input: Not applicable
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1 (sustain)
- Storage type: Not applicable
- Expandability available: Yes
- Recording/Playback Not applicable
- Accompaniment styles: Info not available
- Preset songs: 149
- Display: Color LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: No
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- Other controls: 9 sliders & 9 switches
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Equalizer: Yes
- Arpeggio: Not applicable
- Other: Yes
- Width: 54.5" (1,384mm)
- Height: 5.5" (140mm)
- Depth: 15.5" (394mm)
- Weight: 49.6 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Sustain Pedal: Sold Separately
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Sold Separately
Order today and add Kurzweil's most advanced keyboard to your arsenal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.