- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil K2600R Rack Synth Workstation
- Write a Review
- Product 701678
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
True 48-note polyphony with 192 oscillators, V.A.S.T. (Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology) with sixty DSP functions, and 64MB sample memory u...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the world's biggest, baddest synths in a compact rackmount unit.
True 48-note polyphony with 192 oscillators, V.A.S.T. (Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology) with sixty DSP functions, and 64MB sample memory upgradable to 128MB are just the brawny skeleton around which this mondo muscle machine is built. 4MB flash memory for OS and ROM storage, fluorescent 64 x 240 backlit LCD display, and new Triple Modular Processing that offers 126 sound-shaping algorithms. Flash ROM (for software updates via floppy disk and SCSI). Extensive sample-processing capabilities with over 450 programs provided, 32-track sequencer with full editing, and sixteen MIDI channels, each of which can be a 32 layer program. Sampling option with analog and digital I/O and sample-while-play capability. Up to 44MB onboard ROM sounds, including the acclaimed Stereo Grand Piano. Powerful KDFX 5 stereo bus. 24-bit digital effects. DMTi Digital Multitrack interface option for data format and sample rate conversion, and multichannel digital patchbay. KB-3 Organ Mode provides powerful tone wheel organ synth models. Live Mode with realtime A/D converters.
- True 48 polyphony with 192 oscillators
- Fluorescent 64 x 240 backlit LCD display
- 64MB sample memory upgradable to 128MB
- 4MB flash memory for OS and ROM storage
- V.A.S.T. Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology with sixty DSP functions
- Triple Modular Processing with 126 sound-shaping algorithms
- Extensive sample-processing with over 450 programs provided
- 32-track sequencer with full editing
- Sixteen MIDI channels
- Sampling option with analog and digital I/O and sample-while-play capability
- Up to 44MB onboard ROM sounds
- Powerful KDFX 5 stereo bus
- 24-bit digital effects
- DMTi Digital Multitrack interface option
- Multichannel digital patchbay
- Powerful tone wheel organ synth models
- Live Mode with realtime A to D converters
- Three rack units
No more coulda shoulda woulda! Do it now and don't look back.