- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil PC4 88-Note Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68730 000000000 L68730000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kurzweil PC4 88-Note Keyboard features 256 Voices of V.A.S.T. Polyphony, more polyphony from the acclaimed V.A.S.T. engine than any product in Ku...Click To Read More About This Product
Explore, create, perform.
The Kurzweil PC4 88-Note Keyboard features 256 Voices of V.A.S.T. Polyphony, more polyphony from the acclaimed V.A.S.T. engine than any product in Kurzweil history.
Kurzweil PC4 Sounds2 Gigabytes of Factory Sounds
Over 1000 hand-selected factory presets organized into 13 Categories of Programs (Piano, E. Piano, Clav, Organ, Strings, Pad, Synth, Brass/Wind, Ensemble, Hybrid, Guitar/Bass, Drum/Perc, Misc) and featuring the optimized German 9 ft. and vintage Japanese 7 ft. concert grand pianos.
Patented FlashPlay Technology
Flash-Play provides the PC4 with a staggering amount of horse-power; 2 GB sample content with zero-loading time, and ultrafast performance.
2 Gigabytes User Sample Memory
Load up to 2 GB of your own custom samples into non-volatile flash memory. Supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF (up to 16 bit / 96kHz) and Kurzweil formats (.P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26).
Deep native editing? Look no further. The PC4 grants full access to Kurzweil's legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the PC4 offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense.
6-Operator FM Engine
6 Operator FM Engine with the ability to load original FM SysEx files.
Add sonic animation to your sounds via 16 simultaneous MIDI CC Step Sequencers for modulation sequencing.
KB3 ToneReal Organs
Modeled after classic organs. A full compliment of tonewheel controls are immediately accessible including 9 realistic drawbars, rotary speed, chorus/vibrato, brake, percussion and more.
Powerful FX Engine
Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more - all fully editable from the user-interface. The PC4 also offers a global Master FX section featuring 3-band EQ and Compression.
K.S.R. - Kurzweil String Resonance
Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance
Kurzweil PC4 Performance88-Note Hammer-Action Keyboard
Every sound within the PC4 is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
16-Zone Multi Controller Mode
Construct massive sonic combinations via Kurzweil's renowned Multi mode (aka Setup mode) offering 16 zones of unparalleled MIDI controller capabilities.
The PC4 features a 16-track internal sequencer to record/edit/mix/produce your own tracks - all in the box. Import MIDI (.mid) files as well as Kurzweil PC3-family songs.
16 Simultaneous RIFF Generators
Trigger and manipulate up to 16 simultaneous MIDI sequences on the fly. Select from an internal library of patterns or record/import your own!
16 Simultaneous Note Arpeggiators
Looking for a pulse? Activate up to 16 independent Arps (1 per program, 16 per Multi) and discover the new 'Step Sequencer' environment!
Live Audio Input w/ FX
Plug in and jam along with your favorite music player via 1/4" pair and/or 1/8" (3.5mm) audio input. The input bus sports its own dedicated real-time FX. Sweeten your backing tracks for live performance and internally mix the signal with the PC4's own output.
Kurzweil PC4 ControlsFront Panel Master Transport Controls
Use the buttons in the TRANSPORT section to control recording and playback of the on-board 16-track sequencer.
36 Programmable Physical Controllers
9 Sliders, 9 Knobs, 10 Switches, 2 Wheels, 2 Switch Pedal* Inputs (which support half-damper for pianos), 2 Continuous Control Pedal Inputs, Aftertouch and Ribbon controller input**.
*1 sustain/switch pedal is included; half-damper pedal sold separately
**ribbon controller sold separately.
Easy Access Transpose Controls
Dedicated -/+ transpose controls conveniently located right above the LED backlit pitch/modulation wheels (LED lights can be disabled).
Kurzweil PC4 User InterfaceWidescreen Color Display
Navigate the PC4 with a 4.3” 480x272 widescreen color LCD display.
Categorized Sound Selection
Easy Category and Program/Multi selection featuring customizable category defaults.
Order this amazing keyboard.
- 256 voices of polyphony
- 2 GB of factory sample content + 2 GB of user-loadable space
- 1000+ factory programs
- 6-operator FM Engine with the ability to import '80s/'90s FM SysEx files
- 9 sets of programmable knobs+sliders+buttons
- 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch
- Full native V.A.S.T. editing capabilities
- 16 track Sequencer with dedicated front-panel transport buttons
- 16 arpeggiators (Classic or Step sequencers) with dedicated front-panel controls
- 16 MIDI CC Step Sequencers
- 16 Riff Generators
- Dedicated front-panel transposition and tempo controls
- Ribbon connector input
- (2) 1/4 inch audio input connectors
- (1) stereo 1/8" audio input jack with FX
- (2) pairs of stereo outputs
- (4) switch pedals (via 2 stereo jacks)
- (2) CC pedal inputs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.