- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil SP6 88-Key Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46342 000000000 K46342000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Following the standard of sonic excellence established by the Forte, Forte SE and PC3 series, the SP6, powered by the new LENA processor, brings perf...Click To Read More About This Product
An excellent sounding digital piano—powerfully simple.
Following the standard of sonic excellence established by the Forte, Forte SE and PC3 series, the SP6, powered by the new LENA processor, brings performances to new heights with its astonishing sound quality, light-weight, depth of control and simple operation.
2 Gigabytes of Sounds
Hear the new High Definition Japanese Grand and German D Grand pianos, each optimized especially for the SP6 and featuring "KSR" - Kurzweil String Resonance. The SP6 offers all of the sample content from the Forte SE and features a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte and Forte SE (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64 expansions.
Powerful FX Engine
Experience more simultaneous FX and tweak away with dedicated knob assignments. Featuring 32 FX units, enjoy award-winning reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, distortions, rotary amplifiers, compressors and more.
88-note Hammer-Action Keyboard
Every sound within the SP6 is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted hammer-action keyboard. Further, tailor the SP6 response to your playing style via 10 selectable key velocity maps.
20 MIDI Controllers
Maximize your real-time control over every preset via the SP6's 4 Knobs, 1 Switch, 2 Wheels, 2 Dual-Switch Pedal Inputs and 1 Continuous Control Pedal Input.
- 16-part multitimbral stage piano
- 88-note weighted-hammer-action keys
- 10 selectable key velocity maps
- 128-voice polyphony with dynamic allocation
- 2GB of sample content
- High-definition Japanese Grand and German D Grand pianos
Call or click to get rich piano sounds and effects out of this professional performance piano.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Hammer-action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity
- Key Type: Fully-weighted
- Number of sounds: 2GB
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: Not specified
- MIDI connectivity: Yes
- Line output: Two 1/4 in. balanced TRS
- Line input: Not specified
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Yes
- Storage type: Not specified
- Expandability available: Not specified
- Recording/Playback Not specified
- Accompaniment styles: Not specified
- Preset songs: Not specified
- Display: 128x64 pixel monochrome LCD
- Effects: 32 FX Units
- Built-in speakers: Not specified
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Yes
- Other controls: variation switch, arp switch, transpose switches, tap tempo switch.
- Width: 52.5 in.
- Height: 5.75 in.
- Depth: 15 in.
- Weight: 27.25 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.