- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Livid Code V2 MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
- Product H91104
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Livid Instruments has created a compact and stylish controller named Code V2. Stripped down to the basics, Code V2 has a neatly laid out grid of 32 e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A truly simplified MIDI control surface, with extremely flexible parameters.
Livid Instruments has created a compact and stylish controller named Code V2. Stripped down to the basics, Code V2 has a neatly laid out grid of 32 endless encoders, each with its own LED display indicator that provides visual feedback on its position for a quick visual reference of parameter settings. Code V2 sends and receives MIDI data, which allows for an endless amount of possibilities for use with some of the top music production and performance software titles such as Ableton Live, Propellerhead's Reason, and Native Instruments TRAKTOR, just to name a few. Class-complaint, USB-powered, standalone operation, and completely reprogrammable, Code V2 is an ideal companion to hardware and software for music production.
Each encoder on the Code V2 can function as a knob and also as a button control, which provides for a wide range of uses and endless possibilities. Each one of the 32 endless encoders are surrounded by an easy-to-read LED ring with multiple LED modes and speeds to show you their current position. There is also a white LED positioned under each of the 32 encoders to provide visual feedback when using the button control. In adition to the 32 encoders there is also a set of 13 rubber pushbuttons with white LEDs that line up the bottom row and left side of the grid. Each button and encoder can send data on its own MIDI channel, and everything from the encoder LED ring style, to the tracking speed on the code controller can be edited with the Code Editor software.
Code is housed in a durable white aluminum body with hand-finished mahogany end caps. The slanted body makes it easy to control in the studio, or on stage. Bright backlit LEDs provide visual communication both day and night. The minimal nature of the design defies any specific style or genre, and provides a blank palette for creative performance. The body, style, and detail of the controller give it a true instrument look and feel.
Code is a USB powered, class compliant MIDI device. No software, third party applications, or drivers are needed. Simply plug in the controller, launch your application, and start working. The Code editor allows you to remap any of the controls, change MIDI assignments including MIDI channel, create LED maps, and save everything to the internal memory. Multiple presets can be saved and recalled right from the Code's with a touch of a button. Additionally, a DC to USB power jack can be used for computer-less operation.
Standard MIDI in and out jacks are provided on the instrument for controlling multiple devices or computers, and to integrate it into your existing setup. Whether using it with Reason, Ableton Live, or Logic, Code's flexibility makes it easy to customize for your specific needs. Code was designed with size in mind, and sit nicely next to a keyboard, controller, laptop or mixer.
- Compact grid of 32 MIDIN programmable encoders
- Each knob can also function as button control
- Bi-directional LED feedback for each encoder
- Formed anodized aluminum and hand crafted wood construction
- Class compliant MIDI device works with many major software titles
- Portable and versatile, Code has USB and standard MIDI I/O
Take it down to the basics, and customize your workflow with the Code V2.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 6" x 11" x 2"
- Weight 2lb.
- USB Powered
- Standalone MIDI in and out using a DC to USB converter
- Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- 36 Programmable encoders, and 49 buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- White aluminum and mahogany construction
- Multiple LED modes and speeds
- Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
- ROHS compliant
- Includes USB cable, and registration card