- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Hammer 88
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J57127 000000000 J57127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
M-Audio’s Hammer 88 is an affordable, fully-weighted, hammer-action keyboard for professional and semi-pro players or students looking for a realisti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable full-size MIDI controller.
M-Audio’s Hammer 88 is an affordable, fully-weighted, hammer-action keyboard for professional and semi-pro players or students looking for a realistic grand piano feel to use
with virtual instruments or sound modules.
It features fully-assignable MIDI buttons, pitch-bend and modulation wheels, sustain pedal, secondary pedal and expression pedal inputs—while providing a clean aesthetic for players more
concerned with compositional accuracy than editing and tweaking.
Hammer 88 is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Hammer 88 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
- 88 fully-weighted, hammer-action keys
- USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software, and more
- 5-Pin MIDI Output to trigger external MIDI devices
- Pitch bend, modulation, volume and octave controls for expressive performances
- Inputs for Sustain, Expression and Soft pedals
- Supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
- Includes AIR “Mini Grand” Acoustic Grand Piano, AIR “Velvet” Vintage Electric Piano Instrument, and AIR “DB-33” Tonewheel Organ Simulator and SONiVOX “Eighty Eight Ensemble” Authentic Piano Instrument
- Includes 3-months of Skoove, interactive piano lessons
- Dual keyboard zones for layering, splits and 4-note chords with a single key press
- Clean, professional editing with included Hammer 88 Controller Editor
- Power adapter (optional) for stand-alone use
Powerful functions, bundled software, great action.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: No
- MIDI I/O: Out
- USB: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Sus, exp, soft
- Gate out: No
- iOS compatibility: Yes (camera connection kit required)
- Audio I/O: Not applicable
- Other: Not applicable
- Encoders: 3
- Faders: None
- Drum pads: None
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- DAW transport: Yes
- Number of presets: Not applicable
- Display: No
- Bundled Software: Ableton Live Lite, AIR
- Chord play: No
- Arpeggiator: No
- Step Sequencer: No
- Width: 55 in.
- Height: 5 in.
- Depth: 11.9 in.
- Weight: 38.6 lb.
- 1m USB B to USB A cable
- User Guide
- Software Cards
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: OS X 10.8 or later
- Available USB Port
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.