- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Manikin Electronic Memotron Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57690 000000000 L57690000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Memotron m2k is the digital remake of one of the most unusual and fascinating electronic instruments in history. It has been enthusiastically rev...Click To Read More About This Product
Great-playing keyboard with sounds from one of the most significant instruments in music history.
The Memotron m2k is the digital remake of one of the most unusual and fascinating electronic instruments in history. It has been enthusiastically reviewed by professional music writers and also in synth forums, both highly discriminating audiences. It has been said that playing the Memotron is like achieving the impossible: finding a perfectly regulated version of the original. Many of the behaviors of the original defined its charm, but others defined its difficulty to work with. The best of the charming behaviors have been emulated while the worst behaviors have been solved. The keyboard's feel cannot be overstated. It has a charm and a playability all its own, something many modern synthesizers and sample-based instruments fail to achieve.
An extensive sound library of high-quality samples taken of original instruments from the 60’s and 70s lets you experience again the legendary sound of Genesis, Pink Floyd, the Beatles and the Moody Blues as well as Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream. The sounds are directly pulled from the internal memory (encompassing approx. 700 memorycells), without requiring a loading-process. New sounds can be imported via SD-card, and settings (Panaroma, Volume, Effects, as well as Attack- and Release-times) can be saved conveniently in the form of "frames."
Your purchase includes 100 sounds (the complete Studio and Vintage 1 Collection and a selection of single sounds from all other available collections plus 57 new sounds). All other available Memotron Sounds can be used as well. The integrated effects-section possesses numerous, adjustable effects like: Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Tremolo, Echo and Delay.
- Fully polyphonic (111 voices)
- Up to three sounds loadable
- Controls: volume, tone, pitch, frame, half-speed
- Adjustable effects processor
- Headphone output
- Volume pedal input
- Stereo line output
- MIDI In / Out
- Internal sound-memory (700 sounds)
- SD card slot (rear)
- High-quality metal case
- Int. power supply (90-240V~ AC/ 50-60Hz)
Have you ever imagined a perfectly adjusted version of the original? This is what it's like. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.