- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modal Electronics Limited Craft Synth 2.0 Monophonic Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67851 000000000 L67851000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This monophonic wavetable synthesiser features eight oscillators with two selectable waveforms and a mixer stage. It is capable of generating 40 uniq...Click To Read More About This Product
Mono synth with eight oscillators.
This monophonic wavetable synthesiser features eight oscillators with two selectable waveforms and a mixer stage. It is capable of generating 40 unique waveforms that can be split into 8 banks of 5 morphable waveform sets. You can process and cross-modulate waveforms with 1 of 16 oscillator modifiers including Frequency / Phase Modulation, Hard / Window Sync, Ring / Amp Modulation, Derez / Bitcrush, Wavefolders and Waveshapers.
If bigness is your thing, then so is the Craft Synth 2.0. All eight oscillators can be spread out and detuned for a huge sound. It has three EGs for Filter, Amplitude and Modulation and two audio rate LFOs
It also features an eight-slot modulation matrix with eight sources—each source can have one destination (LFO1, LFO2 and MOD-EG assignable from CRAFTsynth, Velo, Note, ModW, AftT and Expression assignable from MODALapp). This makes for a very open synthesis architecture. It additionally has a 2-pole resonant filter that can be morphed from low pass through band pass to high pass, delay and distortion (waveshaping overdrive, not bitcrushing) effects, 64 preset storage locations, and 8 key touch MIDI keyboard with 8 custom scales and root note selection.
- Class compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer or tablet
- Headphone and line output
- Powered by USB or 3 x AA batteries
- Optional software editor available for macOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Portable and compact design
- Optional MIDI clock sync for LFOs and Delay
- Built-in sequenced arpeggiator
Huge or thin as needles. Get your synth mono tones here.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.