- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog Matriarch Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55325 000002000 L55325000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with built in sequencer, arpeggiator, stereo ladder filter and stereo analog d...Click To Read More About This Product
4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with four oscillators, two filters and stereo delay.
The Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with built in sequencer, arpeggiator, stereo ladder filter and stereo analog delay. It expands Moog’s semi-modular series of instruments including Mother-32, DFAM and Grandmother. Play it right out of the box, or tap into a wide range of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch’s 90 modular patch points. Similar to the all-analog design of the Grandmother, Moog Matriarch sets itself apart with four oscillators, stereo ladder filters, stereo delay and more. The Moog Matriarch also features an expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard with patchable velocity and aftertouch, the perfect way to explore a new world of sound and inspiration.
Moog Matriarch's All-analog DesignMoog Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog’s semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch’s patchable architecture and vintage Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound. Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to four notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, saved, and shifted with the Moog Matriarch’s intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analog VCOs to play on a massive four oscillator mono synth.
The Matriarch's Synth ModulesWith a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog’s original circuit designs, Matriarch’s 100% analog signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary—from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails. Coupling the power of vintage stereo ladder filters, dual envelope generators, stereo analog delays, and stereo VCAs, Moog Matriarch delivers a multi-dimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time.
Explore Deeper Sounds with Moog MatriarchThough the Moog Matriarch’s semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard to a fully modular analog synthesizer at a moment’s notice. In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother or Eurorack modular system.
- Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms of stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- 256-step sequencer with up to four notes per step and 12 stored patterns
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer—no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard with patchable velocity and aftertouch
- Four analog oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with six selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes
- Dual analog VCAs
- Three bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- 2x4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
- Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
- 1/4" external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through Matriarch’s analog circuits
- Stereo 1/4" and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
The new head of the family, order Moog Matriarch today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.