- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog Mother-32 Semi Modular Synth Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25224 000000000 J25224000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Handcrafted in Asheville, NC, Moog's Mother-32 is their first-ever semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer. The Mother-32 adds a distinctive r...Click To Read More About This Product
The first semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer from Moog.
- Mother 32 Semi Modular Synth Module
- Mother-32 | Low-Pass Filter as Second Oscillator
- Mother-32 | High-Pass Filter as Second Oscillator
- Mother-32 | Assignable Output
- Mother-32 | Sequencer Basics
- Mother-32 | How to add Ratchets
- Mother-32 | Adjusting Gate Length
- Mother-32 | LFO Basics
- Mother-32 | Multiple Voices
- Mother 32 Exploring Patches
- Mother-32 | Tempo Sync Multiple Mother-32’s
Handcrafted in Asheville, NC, Moog's Mother-32 is their first-ever semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer. The Mother-32 adds a distinctive raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem. A great companion for the Moog Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers, the Mother-32 is meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
Loaded with features like a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer, low pass and high pass Moog Ladder Filter, definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs, 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter, 32 modular patch points, two voltage controlled mixers, and white noise generator, the Mother-32 is pure Moog sound throughout every component. It comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum skiff with wood sides and it can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff. For even greater expandability, try mounting two or three units vertically with the optional 2- and 3-tier kits.
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz“20KHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- White Noise
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
Moog sound for any modular system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.