- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog One Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L43990 000000001 L43990000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Moog One is the first polyphonic synthesizer to be released by the company in over three decades. It is a programmable tri-timbral analog synth with ...Click To Read More About This Product
An unprecedented conduit for the expression of your own creative voice.
Moog One is the first polyphonic synthesizer to be released by the company in over three decades. It is a programmable tri-timbral analog synth with 61-keys featuring an intuitive interface and is offered in either an eight- or 16-voice model. Moog One has been developed to exceed every expectation of a polyphonic Moog instrument and designed to inspire the imagination, stimulate creativity and unlock new realms of sonic potential.
Moog One’s polyphonic sound engine is built on a powerful synthesizer architecture. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 newly-designed analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes.
To deliver an infinitely inspiring performance experience, each of the three timbres can be easily split or layered across Moog One’s expressive 61-note keyboard, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library, including a suite of professional, reverbs from Eventide.
Secured in a hand-finished Ash cabinet and aluminum enclosure, Moog One’s front panel is equipped with 73 knobs and 144 buttons, inviting physical connection with every sound shaping and performance control. Extended functionality is easily accessed via a per-module “More” button that brings additional parameters into focus using the Moog One center-panel LCD to ensure the most transparent and expedient sound creation experience possible.
Moog One’s rear panel is populated with 2 assignable pairs of stereo audio outputs, 4 assignable inserts, and 2 external audio inputs with support for XLR and ¼” input. MIDI communication comes through 5-pin DIN and USB connection, which also offers system backup and restore via USB drive. 9 configurable CV inputs and outputs (with expression and sustain pedal inputs) are also included.
- 16 voice polyphony
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison Mode (up to 48 Oscillators on a 16-voice instrument)
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2x Multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic low pass / high pass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multitimbrality
- Sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and Hard Sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensing X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide® reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- USB and DIN MIDI
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create performance sets to make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
- 2x ¼” headphone outputs
- 2x pairs of assignable ¼” outputs (Support for TRS and TS connection)
- 4x ¼” hardware inserts (TRS)
- 1x ¼” external audio input (line level)
- 1x XLR + ¼” TRS combo external audio input with trim knob
- 9x assignable CV/GATE IO (5x in / 4x out)
- USB drive support for system and preset backup
- LAN port for future expansion
- Weight: 45 lbs. / 20.4 kg (approximate)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 42” x 20” x 7” / 107cm x 51cm x 18cm
Sculpt, shape, and transform your own sound with nearly infinite possibilities.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.