- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog Sirin Analog Synthesizer Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48696 000000000 L48696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sirin Analog Messenger Of Joy is a limited-production analog synthesizer module based on the legendary Moog Taurus Bass sound engine and created in c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Limited-run analog synth module in celebration of Moog's 2019 pop-up shop in LA.
Sirin Analog Messenger Of Joy is a limited-production analog synthesizer module based on the legendary Moog Taurus Bass sound engine and created in celebration of the 2019 Moog House of Electronicus experience in Los Angeles, California. Secured in a brushed stainless steel enclosure with a retro-inspired color palette, Sirin foretells of future joys and transports interdimensional energy with ease. An intoxicating conjuror of both quintessential lead and menacing Moog bass, Sirin’s fully-recallable analog sound engine originates with two analog Taurus Bass oscillators modified to soar octaves above the boundaries of its mythical ancestors. Sirin is the first instrument in Moog’s Taurus family of bass synthesizers designed to generate pitches far above middle C, inviting searing, soft, and even clangorous lead sounds with ease.
Sirin’s harmonic transmissions are dynamically shaped and sculpted by a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter, which operates in consummate harmony with two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes and a multi-wave LFO, offering a wide spectrum of expressive timbral variety and versatility. Complemented with a classic knob-per-function interface and free Editor / Librarian software, Sirin is an easy-to-use analog instrument designed to effortlessly integrate with any DAW or MIDI controller to unlock a portable world of powerful analog sound anywhere you go. Save up to 128 presets in hardware, automate parameters, unlock hidden features, and explore the vast magical realms of analog synthesis.
A limited production run of only 2,500 Sirin modules are being produced at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC—after that, there will be no new units in production.
- Brushed stainless steel chassis
- Free Editor / Librarian standalone and plug-in software
- Two modified Moog Taurus analog oscillators with Hard Sync
- Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes
Only 2,500 units will be available worldwide.
- SOUND ENGINE: Analog
- PRESETS: 128
- POLYPHONY: Monophonic (Can be poly-chained)
- NOTE RANGE: E0 - D8
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square waveforms
- VCO 2 FREQ: +/- 12 Semitones
- HARD SYNC: On / Off
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.