- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog Sub Phatty 25-Key Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- H92556 000000000 H92556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sub Phatty takes everything that is vintage Moog, and packs it into a sound design machine that is both fresh and aggressive. It has 25 keys, 31 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage Moog sound, in a completely reimagined machine.
The Sub Phatty takes everything that is vintage Moog, and packs it into a sound design machine that is both fresh and aggressive. It has 25 keys, 31 knobs and 13 switches that connect you directly to the analog heart of this powerful instrument. Its oscillators have been designed to perform with unmatched clarity and accuracy in any environment with no warm-up time necessary. They are fat, punchy and loaded with harmonic content.
A new Multidrive circuit in the filter section totally transforms the sound of this analog synthesizer into a screaming beast. Create gritty attack, asymmetrical distortion, and saturated hard-clipping sounds that tear through the densest mix.
The mixer section houses a powerful square wave sub oscillator designed to add depth, thickness and side splitting bass to any sound. In addition to this, a specially voiced noise generator has been incorporated for sculpting hard hitting, all analog percussion sounds and other sound effects.
The Sub Phatty joins the Moog arsenal with a new and boldly unique voice. Its engaging and dynamic interface fuses a connection between man & machine that opens the door to unprecedented sonic exploration.
- Vintage Moog sound
- 25 Keys, 31 knobs and 13 switch controls
- Multidrive circuit technology for a gritty, saturated distortion
- Powerful square wave sub oscillator for deep thick bass tones
- Bold unique voice
Order the Sub Phatty to fatten up your sound today.
- Sound Engine: Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Semi Weighted
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Noise Generator
- Mod Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, SH, Filter Envelope
- Mod Destinations: Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch Only, Filter, Waveshape
- Filter: Moog Ladder Filter 20Hz-20Khz
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone
- Presets: 4 Banks, 4 Patches Per Bank
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
- LFO: 0.1Hz-100Hz
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 20.25"
- Depth: 14.75"
- Power: 110-220
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.