- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog SUBsequent 37 CV Moogfest Edition
- Product J56447
The SUBSEQUENT 37 CV is a special limited-edition redesign of the ultra-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition analog synthesizer. Handcrafted on-site at Mo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special edition paraphonic analog synth with exclusive badging and artist presets.
The SUBSEQUENT 37 CV is a special limited-edition redesign of the ultra-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition analog synthesizer. Handcrafted on-site at Moogfest 2017 by Moog Production Engineers and pre-loaded with custom presets from Moogfest artists, the SUBSEQUENT 37 CV Moogfest Edition is limited to 125 units, each bearing a custom badge denoting they were built at Moogfest.
Anchored by a pair of solid aluminum side pieces inset with North American hardwood and affixed to a rugged steel and aluminum enclosure, it features 4 assignable CV outputs and 2 assignable Gate outputs for interconnectivity with large format and Eurorack modular systems. That's a big deal. It also features an upgraded keybed for improved playability, a high-powered headphone amplifier for live monitoring and a modified analog signal path. This is the Moogfest Edition of the SUBSEQUENT 37 CV, which features an exclusive white badge and preset patches by Survive, Simeon Mobile Disco, 808 State, Syrinx and Zola Jesus.
SUBSEQUENT 37 CV production is limited to 2000 pieces worldwide. Each instrument is handcrafted by the employee owners at the Moog factory in Asheville, NC.
- Sound engine evolution – greater sonic dimension
- More multidrive – wider range and dirtier than ever before
- Room for two - more headroom means duo mode sounds even better
- 6 assignable outputs – modular connectivity with 4x cv outs and 2x gate outs
- Upgraded keybed – lightweight with swift action, velocity and aftertouch
- High-power headphone amp – cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- Limited edition -- 125 units produced worldwide
- Exclusive white badge and exclusive presets by renowned artists
Only 124 left after the copywriter gets his. Order today!
- Type: Programmable paraphonic analog synthesizer
- Sound engine: 100% analog
- Number of keys: 37
- Type of keys: Semi-weighted with after pressure
- Controllers: Pitch bend, mod wheel, after pressure, velocity
- Polyphony: Selectable monophonic or duophonic
- Sound sources: 2 variable waveshape oscillators, 1 square wave sub oscillator, 1 analog noise
- Generator, 1 external input/filter feedback
- Oscillator calibration range: 22hz-6.8khz. Guaranteed note range at 8’ of note 18 to 116
- Mod sources: Triangle, square, saw, ramp, sample & hold, filter eg/pgm
- Mod destinations: Osc 1 pitch, osc 2, osc 1 & 2 pitch, filter, lfo rate, vca level, osc 1 wave, Osc 2
- Wave, Osc 1 & 2 wave, noise level, eg time, and programmable destinations
- Filter: 20hz-20khz moog ladder filter w/ 6/12/18/24 db/oct filter slopes and multidrive
- Audio input: 1xts
- Audio output: 1xts, 1xtrs headphone
- Presets: 256 presets - 16 banks, 16 patches per bank
- Midi I/O: Din in, out, and midi over usb
- CV/Gate inputs: Filter cv, pitch cv, volume cv, kb gate
- CV/Gate outputs: 4x assignable cv and 2x assignable gate
- Transposition: +/- 2 octaves
- Lfo: 0.01hz - 1000hz
- Weight: 22lbs / 10kg
- Dimensions: 6.75 h x 26.375 w x 14.75 in.
- Input voltage: 100 vac - 240 vac / 50 - 60 hz / 13w