- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog VX-351 Voyager Control Voltage Expander
- Write a Review
- 709309 000000000 709309000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Moog VX-351 control voltage expander connects to the minimoog Voyager's accessory port with the included detachable cable. It houses twenty-one o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Provides all the Control Voltage (CV) and Gate outputs of the minimoog® Voyager.
The Moog VX-351 control voltage expander connects to the minimoog Voyager's accessory port with the included detachable cable. It houses twenty-one one-quarter inch jacks that are connected to the Voyager's CV and Gate outputs in a CP-251 sized enclosure with an optional rackmount kit. It also includes two 4-way mults and two attenuators. Adding the control voltage expander to your Voyager adds the capabilities of a modular synthesizer. Think: if minimoog Voyager = infinite sound possibilities, then Voyager + VX-351 = infinity2.
- One DB-25 cable for connection to the Voyager's accessory port
- 19 Control Voltage outputs
- Controls include:
- Keyboard Pitch (w/ internal trim to calibrate to 1 V/Octave)
- Keyboard Velocity
- Keyboard Afterpressure
- Touch Surface X
- Touch Surface Y
- Touch Surface A (area)
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Mod Wheel
- MOD 1 signal (signal at Voyager MOD 1 input)
- MOD 2 signal (signal at Voyager MOD 2 input)
- LFO triangle wave
- LFO square wave
- Mod Wheel Mod Buss output
- Pedal/On Mod Buss output
- Filter Envelope
- Volume envelope
- Sample and Hold Step
- Sample and Hold Smooth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.