- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments MASCHINE JAM
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J43651 000000000 J43651000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MASCHINE JAM is the modern production and performance system for intuitive sequencing and track building. Sketch patterns with advanced multi-track s...Click To Read More About This Product
All-in-one music production workstation.
- MASCHINE JAM workflow: Track sketching in Project View
- The Big Link Up: MASCHINE JAM and TRAKTOR
- MASCHINE JAM workflow: Step sequencing
- MASCHINE JAM workflow: Playing notes with Smart Strips
- MASCHINE JAM workflow: Using Perform FX with Smart Strips
- MASCHINE JAM workflow: Combining MASCHINE hardware
- Introducing MASCHINE JAM
MASCHINE JAM is the modern production and performance system for intuitive sequencing and track building. Sketch patterns with advanced multi-track step-sequencing. Shape your sounds with dynamic, LED-guided Smart Strips. And bring your arrangements to life with an included arsenal of premium sound from MASCHINE software and KOMPLETE SELECT. MASCHINE JAM is your shortest route from idea to reality.
MASCHINE JAM’s unified hardware and software workflow heightens creativity and product performance. You can play notes and shape sounds with Smart Strips for unique composition and design possibilities, or create drum patterns, melodies, chords, and arrangements quickly and easily with the 8x8 multi-color click-pad matrix. It works seamlessly with any DAW, the MASCHINE and KOMPLETE product ranges, and NKS-ready plug-ins. The included MASCHINE 2.5 software features cutting-edge Drum Synths and superior 9 GB sound library created by renowned sound designers and artists. KOMPLETE 11 SELECT is included, featuring 11 premium instruments and effects, over 25 GB of sound.
- 8x8 multicolor click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input, and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire KOMPLETE and MASCHINE ranges and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton LiveTM and more
- KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library includes:
- MASSIVE, REAKTOR PRISM, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, DRUMLAB, RETRO MACHINES MK2, VINTAGE ORGANS, DISCOVERY SERIES: WEST AFRICA, SCARBEE MARK 1, SOLID BUS COMP, REPLIKA
Order soon and keep up with the latest NI developments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.