- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nektar Midiflex 4 USB Midi Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74767 000000000 L74767000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MIDIFLEX4 is a compact USB MIDI interface. With 4 configurable MIDI I/O ports, it offers users a ton of flexibility. Plus, it can even be used in...Click To Read More About This Product
Four configurable MIDI I/O ports offer flexibility on a compact interface.
The MIDIFLEX4 is a compact USB MIDI interface. With 4 configurable MIDI I/O ports, it offers users a ton of flexibility. Plus, it can even be used in stand-alone operation as a MIDI merge and split box.
MIDIFLEX4 comes in road-worthy housing with a wrap-around aluminum cover. It can easily be adapted to changing MIDI connection needs in a studio or on the road. It may be used as a 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out or 4 out interface on Windows, MacOS and iOS. It’s also super easy to set up. Because MIDIFLEX is USB class-compliant, it requires no custom drivers. Most DAWs will recognize the ports automatically. The MIDI ports become available in the music software’s track routing options right away. What’s more, MIDIFLEX4 automatically detects if a MIDI in-or-output is connected and displays the setting with its port MIDI indicators. Need even more ports? Multiple MIDIFLEX units may be used at the same time.
MIDIFLEX4 also operates as a stand-alone, without needing a computer connected. In this mode, it works as a MIDI 2-1 merge or 1-3 split box. A dedicated button on the unit ensures easy switching of the modes with instant visual feedback on the 4 MIDI LED indicators.
- USB class-compliant MIDI Interface
- 4 configurable MIDI Ports: 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out, 4 out
- Automatic MIDI in-/output detection
- Multiple MIDIFLEX4 units can be used simultaneously to expand the number of MIDI ports
- 2-1 MIDI merge or 1-3 MIDI split box in stand-alone mode (requires optional USB power supply)
- Aluminum housing with 4 port status LEDs, 1 power LED and mode button
- Connections: 4 x MIDI DIN socket, 1 x USB B plug
- Powered by USB or optional external standard USB power supply
- Includes standard USB cable and Bitwig 8-Track software license card
The flexible MIDI interface you need. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.