- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nektar SE49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44130 000000000 J44130000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Impact SE49 is a USB keyboard controller with a 49-key, full-size keyboard, pitch bend, modulation wheel and foot switch. Octave buttons are avai...Click To Read More About This Product
The Impact SE49 is a USB keyboard controller with a 49-key, full-size keyboard, pitch bend, modulation wheel and foot switch. Octave buttons are available any time to shift the keyboard up or down -3/+4 octaves with multi-colored LED indicators showing the exact status. Transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard +/- 12 semitones and an assignable fader provides control over any MIDI parameter. But there is more to the Impact SE49 than meets the eye.
FEATURES - ON THE BUTTON
Transpose is extremely useful but different situations require different functionality. So it's great to be able to change the MIDI channel or send MIDI Program messages too. The two transpose buttons are quickly configured to any of these functions with setting stored over power cycling. Better still, pressing a key combination change the Octave and Transpose buttons function to send out MMC transport functions so you can activate start, stop and record directly from your keyboard.
Nektar DAW integration is carefully crafted to give the best experience with your Nektar hardware. And having to reach for the mouse constantly does not help creativity even if your overall needs are basic. We therefore added some of the most important features to the Impact SE49 including Transpose button assignment for Track or Patch change, volume control for the currently selected track and a special transport mode for Octave and Transpose buttons which allows you to control Play, Stop, Record and Rewind. Impact SE49 ticks all the right boxes.
A growing list of DAWs supported by Nektar DAW integration now includes: Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One
CONNECTORS & iPAD CONNECTIVITY
Impact SE49 keyboards are USB class compliant and therefore don't require a driver to operate. So installation and connection is easy; just plug the keyboard in to a USB port on your computer. You can also connect an Impact SE49 keyboard to an iPad using the iPads optional USB camera connection kit. A 1/4" input jack allows you to add a foot switch pedal for sustain or sending MIDI messages.
BITWIG 8-TRACK INCLUDED
Bitwig 8-Track is included with SE49 so you can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one. Bitwig 8-Track gives you access to over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks, and you can use any 3rd party VST plug-ins you might own too if you like. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’, a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips, and samples, is also included to help you get started. So put all that together and you have a powerful sketchpad for your musical ideas featuring the acclaimed workflow of Bitwig Studio.
Nektar DAW Integration supports Bitwig 8-Track so using SE49 and Bitwig 8-Track together is a fantastic combination. If you are just starting out you will find it’s the perfect way to take your first steps in the world of digital music creation.
- 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard
- 4 velocity curves plus 3 fixed
- Octave shift buttons
- Transpose shift buttons System Requirements
- Class compliant (no driver needed): OSX and Windows XP or higher, Linux
- DAW Integration
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
- Pitch bend and Modulation assignable wheels
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4 in. jack input (pedal not included)
- USB port for power and communication with computer
- Connects to iPad via optional USB Camera kit (not included)
- One 30 mm fader
- 4 transport buttons
- (Octave+Transpose buttons) Integration files for major DAWs
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 31-5/8 x 7-3/4 x 2-3/4 in.
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Weight: 4.8 lb.
Order soon. Inexpensive controller with smart control features.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.