- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nord ELECTRO 4D SW61 61-Key Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Product H86809
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the features of the Electro 3 series, plus new physical drawbars, and more in a 61-note Semi Weighted Waterfall keybed.
- 5 selectable types of pianos - Grand, Upright, EPiano, Wurl & Clav/Harpsichord. Each type can contain several different models.
- 185MB of the flash memory is allocated to the piano types
- Each and every piano in the Electro 4D is replacable by the user. New models can be uploaded to the Electro 4D using the Nord Sound Manager application
- String Resonance-control (ON/OFF)
- Long release
- The Sample Library section can contain up to 50 samples from the Nord Sample Library
- 68MB of the flash memory is allocated to samples
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds. 15 Voices for Sample Library sounds.
- 3 classic organ models: B3, Vox Continental, and Farfisa with full polyphony
- B3 Tone Wheel Organ engine from Nord C2D Combo Organ
- 9 physical drawbars
- 2 complete organ registrations for every program
- Percussion with 2nd, 3rd, normal/soft, fast/slow for the B3 model
- User-adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and keyclick level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" you wish to have in your B3 sound
- MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard, it can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
- Effect 1 - pan, tremolo, auto-wah, pedal-wah and ringmodulator
- 3 selectable depths for the pan and tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Control pedal assigned to pedah-wah and ring modulator depth
- Effect 2 - phaser, flanger and chorus
- 3 selectable depths, rate controlled with the Effect 2 Rate knob
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor and rotary speaker
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User-adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- 3-band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15dB gain/attenuationDelay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall, Hall Soft
- Dry/Wet control
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - 1/4", 6.35mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3.5mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - 1/4", 6.35mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - 1/4", 6.35mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - 1/4", 6.35mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - 1/4", 6.35mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5-pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC320 C18 power connector
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord DVD-ROM
Click or order the 4D today to experience Nord's top-notch technology.
- 900mm (35.4") x 100mm (3.9") x 300mm (11.8")
- 7.65kg (15.3lb.)