- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Novation 61SL MKIII
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35266 000000000 L35266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Novation 61SL MKIII is the ideal studio centerpiece that can be used to control your whole studio, working perfectly alongside your DAW. Make wor...Click To Read More About This Product
61-note USB keyboard controller with MIDI and CV connectivity.
- Novation // SL MkIII Overview
- NADA Trailer
- Novation SL MkIII Controller Overview
- NADA Walkthrough 01 WINDS
- Novation // SL MkIII & Hardware Overview
- NADA Walkthrough 02 STRINGS
- Novation // SL MkIII - Performance
- NADA Walkthrough 03 VOICES
- Novation // SL MKIII - Deep Dive
- NADA Walkthrough 04 PADS
- NADA Walkthrough 05 PIANOS
- NADA Walkthrough 06 PERCUSSION
The Novation 61SL MKIII is the ideal studio centerpiece that can be used to control your whole studio, working perfectly alongside your DAW. Make working with your hardware easy and creatively rewarding, and construct your next production in the 8 track polyphonic sequencer, with everything staying in sync.
Absolute hardware control
Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together by plugging them all into SL MkIII, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer.
Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
Do you use a DAW and crave integrating your favorite hardware? Well, you can have the best of both worlds. Make controlling your software easy by recording productions from a studio centerpiece.
The perfect controller for Live
We worked with Ableton to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their Live™ music-making software. The five color LCD screens give you full parameter feedback, enabling you to see everything you are controlling.
Internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer
Real-time record or input notes per step. Play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production.
One routable clock for the whole system
Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the MIDI and analog clock and transport controls keep everything running in time.
Choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
Highly customizable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything. Create your own templates in the software editor, and save them to the keyboard.
Work with scales and keys and set up multiple zones and layers on the keyboard. See everything instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere.
- Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together
- Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
- The perfect controller for Ableton Live music-making software
- Internal 8 track pattern based sequencer
- 1 routable clock for the whole system
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.