- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Novation Circuit Mono Station
- Write a Review
- J52521 000000000 J52521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analog synthesizer that originates from the Bass Station, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Paraphonic analog synthesizer with three sequencer tracks.
Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analog synthesizer that originates from the Bass Station, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The synth has two oscillators, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass.
With Circuit Mono Station, the sync and tuning parameters of its two oscillators can be individually controlled. The groovebox also offers four waveshapes (sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold), a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation. Users can get the frequency band they want by applying high-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB. In addition, Circuit Mono Station introduces a meaty overdrive.
Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator individually controlling its own sequencer. There is a choice of three sequencers: two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. Users can alter gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
A four-by-eight modulation matrix makes it possible to route from LFO with four waveshapes, envelope, sequencer or velocity, enabling complex modulation for pitch, pulse-width, amp, filter, distortion or CV.
Up to 64 patches can be loaded and saved on the device, right at the user's fingertips. Circuit Mono Station controls separate hardware via CV, gate and modulation outputs, and has MIDI I/O, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Via USB, Circuit Mono Station can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be managed using Components.
Mono Station Version 1.2 New Features:
Patch Flip - This feature turns Circuit Mono Station into a sound designer's dream. Create unique sequences with different presets and automation per step. Using Patch Flip, Circuit Mono Station is also a fully-analog drum synthesiser.
Modular Gear - Program notes into the Mod Sequence page to independently control your modular and CV gear with pitch and gate control via the CV/GATE output.
LFO Sync - The Circuit Mono Station LFOs allow you to decouple synced LFOs from key sync. This means sequences can benefit from longer LFOs staying in sync across several notes, perfect for making widely evolving musical phrases. LFO Clock Sync can also be controlled independently.
Envelope Trigger - You can choose to have legato or retriggered envelopes. This choice gives an enormous amount of extra expression in your Circuit Mono Station sequences.
- Paraphonic analog synthesiser
- Two oscillators, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass
- Four waveshapes, a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation
- Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix
Powerful dual oscillator synth with 3-track sequencer. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.