- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VIVO S3 73-Key Digital Stage Piano
Condition 1 - Mint
- K45644 004000000 K45644004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DEXIBELL Stage Piano is available in 88-key and 73-key formats, the S7 and S3 respectively. Among its many attractive aspects is its radically cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Digital stage piano with improved fidelity.
The DEXIBELL Stage Piano is available in 88-key and 73-key formats, the S7 and S3 respectively. Among its many attractive aspects is its radically clear and vibrant audio quality. It exceeds the current standard of 16-bit and 44.1 KHz with the use of higher definition 24-bit technology, both in its core waveforms and also in its digital to analog conversion. The 24-bit standard together with the 48 KHz sample rate has improved the frequency response and dynamic range of the S7 and S3 digital pianos.
At the heart of the DEXIBELL piano lies a powerful Quad Core processor that manages 320 digital oscillators. This large number of oscillators allows for the simulation of all the elements that culminate together to model the T2L sound. This results in an unlimited polyphony, just like an acoustic piano. The increased polyphony used in Dexibell Pianos contributes to its uncanny simulation of the realistic responsiveness of a real piano.
Throughout the range of DEXIBELL pianos, the recorded waveform length of each individual note is between three and 15 times higher than other competing instruments on the market.
A low note on a DEXIBELL piano has an original waveform of 15 seconds. The current average is between one and five seconds. The result is astonishing realism and vitality of the harmonics through the evolution of the sound of held notes.
The audio quality of the DEXIBELL is unquestionable but what is even more astonishing is the interaction the player feels with the instrument. Every subtle nuance is conveyed and channeled from the musician's hands.
- 24 Reverb types
- Digital Eq + 6 independent DSP effects
- Digital Amp with “multi-band comp”
- Variable psychoacoustic equalizer
- Bass enhancer
- Bluetooth audio streaming
A smart and spectacular-sounding instrument for the home or the road. Order today.
- Number of keys: 73
- Key size: Full size
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Triple contact velocity
- Polyphony (max): Unlimited
- Sounds 79
- Wave Expansion Slots Free downloads
- Output: L/Mono R, 1/4 in.
- MIDI Connectivity: In/Out/Thru
- Line input: Stereo
- USB Connectivity: To Host, To Device
- Headphone out: 2
- Other: Bluetooth
- Sequencer: No
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Display: 128 x 64 LED
- Effects: 24 rev, 12 FX, EQ
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- Other: 7 Rotary encoders
- Width: 44 in.
- Height: 5.3 in.
- Depth: 14.6 in.
- Weight: 22.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.