Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Icon Dynamic-Duo-Plus, Two DJ-Smart-LighShows Package With Two SS-99 Stands and Carrying Bag Condition 2 - Blemished Black, 88 Key 194744415395true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Icon Dynamic-Duo-Plus, Two DJ-Smart-LighShows Package With Two SS-99 Stands and Carrying Bag Condition 2 - Blemished Black, 88 Key 194744415395$239.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
88 semi-weighted piano keys give authentic feel to this keyboard controller.
The iKeyboard 8X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo and rec buttons, with track and bank selection. The backlit LED touch fader reacts in real time with your DAW. It will synchronize automatically with different channel values when switching between channels.
A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plug-in parameters and more.
The iKeyboard 8X includes factory presets for most popular DAWs out there, including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard 8X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard 8X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
- Powerful controller equipped with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with DAW
- Synchronize automatically with different channel value when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter and rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position
- Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel
- 3-segment LED screen
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Octave up/down buttons
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (Key and Pads)
- Midi output jack
- Expression and sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS X (IntelMac) and iOS
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
Do it all with this keyboard controller. Order your iKeyboard 8X today.
Dynamic-Duo-Plus, Two DJ-Smart-LighShows Package With Two SS-99 Stands and Carrying Bag Specifications:Keyboard
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Piano
- Key size: Full
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- MIDI I/O: Out
- USB: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Yes
- iOS compatibility: Yes
- Encoder: Yes
- Drum pads: None
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- DAW transport: Yes
- Display: 3-segment LED screen
- Bundled Software: none
- Width: 55.24 in.
- Height: 2.91 in.
- Depth: 7.44 in.
- Weight: 14.57 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.