- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP-380 Lifestyle Digital Piano
Condition 1 - Mint White
- H96643 004002000 H96643004002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LP-380 provides brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The hi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Authentic grand piano experience in a slim design that adds style to your home.
The LP-380 provides brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The high-output amplifier and speakers accurately reproduce a realistic piano sound, while Korg's flagship RH3 keybed enables expressive performances.
The LP-380 is a digital piano that's designed with a style to match your interior decor. Merely 26 cm in depth, it's slim enough to fit anywhere. The wooden key cover is flat on top, allowing the instrument to blend elegantly into your room when you're not playing it. Keeping safety in mind, the cover uses a soft landing mechanism to ensure that it closes gently. The slim and stylish chassis projects a sense of stability. The RH3 keyboard, three pedals, and large-diameter speakers ensure a superb piano-playing experience and rich piano sound. Choose from two colors to match the atmosphere of your room: black or white.
Rich piano sounds that you'll enjoy playing
In order to reproduce the playing feel of an acoustic piano as closely as possible, the sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. From subtle touches to powerful crescendos, the sound will respond realistically to your playing. In particular, the Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce the damper resonances that occur when you hold down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, making the overall sound of the piano even more pleasant and enjoyable to play.
Authentic vintage electric piano sounds
As a musical instrument manufacturer, Korg has placed particular emphasis on the electric piano sounds. They reproduce not only the way that the tone responds to your touch, but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. Six varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
30 high-quality sounds
Starting with piano and electric piano, there are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built in. There's also a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches at the same time. Two headphone jacks make it convenient for two people to enjoy playing the LP-380 together. You also have a choice of nine different temperaments, supporting historically authentic performances with period instrument ensembles.
- 88-key RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- Reduced chassis, package size, and weight
- Three-pedal design with half-damper support
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Get grand piano soud in your home, without taking up a grand amount of space.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Weighted hammer
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Not specified
- Key Type: Piano
- Number of sounds: 30
- Polyphony (max): 120 notes
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: Not specified
- MIDI connectivity: In/Out
- Line output: L/MONO, R
- Line input: Not specified
- USB Connectivity: Not specified
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 2
- Storage type: Not specified
- Expandability available: Not specified
- Recording/Playback Not specified
- Accompaniment styles: Not specified
- Preset songs: Not specified
- Display: Not specified
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not specified
- Other controls: Not specified
- Width: 53.4 in.
- Height: 30.4 in.
- Depth: 13.8 in.
- Weight: 81.6 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.