- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint
- J31518 004000000 J31518004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building upon the successful nanoSERIES2 format, the new nanoSTUDIO line continues its ongoing development of comprehensive control, expanded functio...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Further development of the nano platform.
Building upon the successful nanoSERIES2 format, the new nanoSTUDIO line continues its ongoing development of comprehensive control, expanded functionality, Bluetooth and USB MIDI connectivity. The nanoKEY combines a 25-note backlit velocity-sensitive keyboard with 8 backlit velocity-sensitive pads, 8 encoders, a Kaoss pad for note, scale and CC entry, sustain and octave buttons plus much more. It is presented in a go-anywhere design smaller than a laptop. Bluetooth LE or traditional USB MIDI connection. Wireless Bluetooth LE or traditional USB MIDI connectivity.
Comprehensive control and features at a great price - these products offer any computer musician or DJ a lot of flexibility in a small space, affordably Bluetooth LE for clutter-free, quick setups anywhere Generous software bundle covers Mac, PC, and iOS platforms
Order today and ensure your continued productivity in tight spaces.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.