Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Kurzweil PC4-7 76-Key Performance Controller Condition 2 - Blemished 194744866036true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Choose Style & Condition
Open-Box Kurzweil PC4-7 76-Key Performance Controller Condition 2 - Blemished 194744866036
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Over 1000 hand-selected factory presets
More polyphony from our acclaimed V.A.S.T. engine than any product in Kurzweil history!
2 Gigabytes of Factory Sounds!
Over 1000 hand-selected factory presets organized into 13 categories of Programs and featuring our optimized German 9 ft. and vintage Japanese 7 ft. concert grand pianos (with “KSR” – Kurzweil String Resonance). Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte® (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64™ expansions – all handcrafted to deliver unprecedented expressiveness with an obsessive attention to detail.
Patented FlashPlay® Technology
Flash-Play® provides the PC4 with a staggering amount of horse-power; 2 GB sample content with zero-loading time, and ultrafast performance.
Load up to 2 GB of your own custom samples into non-volatile flash memory. Supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF (up to 16 bit / 96kHz) and Kurzweil formats (.P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26).
Deep native editing? Look no further. The PC4 grants full access to Kurzweil’s legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the PC4 offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense.
6-Operator FM Engine
6 Operator FM Engine with the ability to load original FM SysEx files.
Add sonic animation to your sounds via 16 simultaneous MIDI CC Step Sequencers for modulation sequencing.
KB3 ToneReal™ Organs
Modeled after classic organs. A full compliment of tonewheel controls are immediately accessible including 9 realistic drawbars, rotary speed, chorus/vibrato, brake, percussion and more.
Powerful FX Engine
Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more – all fully editable from the user-interface. The PC4 also offers a global Master FX section featuring 3-band EQ and Compression.
Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance!
- 256 Voices of V.A.S.T. Polyphony
- 2 Gigabytes of Factory Sounds
- Patented FlashPlay® Technology
- 2 Gigabytes User Sample Memory
- V.A.S.T. Editing
- 6-Operator FM Engine
- CC Sequencers
- KB3 ToneReal™ Organs
- Powerful FX Engine
- K.S.R. – Kurzweil String Resonance
For a controller loaded with features and versatility. Order today.
PC4-7 76-Key Performance Controller Specifications:
- 76-key, semi-weighted action with velocity and pressure (aftertouch) sensitive adjustable keys (SWA76)
- Display: 480 x 272 pixel high resolution color LCD with adjustable brightness
- Polyphony: 256 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Architecture: Dynamic VAST: Powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments.
- 6-Operator FM Engine
- VA1 Inside: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth, capable of delivering authentic analog emulations as well as incredibly complex new sounds.
- Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program – up to 32 consecutive layers deep!
- Sample Flash Memory: 2 GB of re-loadable, non-volatile, user flash memory
- Factory Programs: 1000+
- User Programs: 4096
- Factory Multis: 50+ – featuring up to 16 independent zones
- User Multis: 4096
- General MIDI: No
- Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes
- Master EQ/Compressor: Yes
- Effects: Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- 32 total FX units
- Controllers: 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 Knobs
- 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control)
- 1 variation switch
- Tempo Controls w/ tap tempo
- 2 transpose switches
- Arp Controls
- Transport Controls
- *2 switch pedal inputs each supporting single switch pedal or single half damper pedal (1 switch/sustain pedal is included; half-damper pedals sold separately)
- 2 continuous control pedal inputs
- monopressure (aftertouch)
- Ribbon input (ribbon controller sold separately)
- Sequencer: 16 Tracks; 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more.
- MIDI CC Step Sequencers: 16 simultaneous
- RIFFs: 16-per Multi
- Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 16-per Multi
- Analog Outputs: Four (2 pairs) 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (32-bit DACs)
- Automatic mono switching on main outs
- +21dBu maximum output
- 50Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: Two 1/4″ inputs
- One stereo 1/8″ input (each with FX) for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones: 1 back panel 1/4″ headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file backup via USB drive
- Operating System updates via USB drive
- Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS* devices
- (*coming soon)
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates via USB drive
- Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable
- Height: 4.24″ (10.78 cm)
- Depth: 14.07″ (35.75 cm)
- Length: 46.54″ (118.2 cm)
- Weight: 19.4 lb (8.8 kg)
- Power: External 15VDC 2.5A Power Supply
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.