Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Moog Minimoog Model D Monophonic Analog Synthesizer 2022 Reissue Dark Cherrytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A reissue of a Moog synthesizer classic—with modern upgrades.
The three-oscillator, monophonic, analog synthesizer is securely housed in a locally sourced Appalachian cherry cabinet and hand-finished aluminum chassis. Sounding as vibrant and deep as ever, its legendary low-pass ladder filter, powerful oscillators and rich saturating mixer retain the exact component placement and through-hole design of a 1970s-era Minimoog Model D.
While no changes have been made to the original sound engine or audio signal path, the 2022 Minimoog Model D includes a series of popular functional modifications that expand this legendary instrument’s sonic capabilities. These modifications include a dedicated analog LFO with triangle and square wave shapes, a premium Fatar keybed with velocity and after pressure available via top panel CV jacks with onboard trimpots, MIDI integration and a mixer feedback modification—which allows the Minimoog Model D to overdrive and scream with the turn of a knob. And, for the first time in its history, the Minimoog Model D now features a spring-loaded pitch wheel with center deadband, allowing for improved playability and wild performance flourishes.
FeaturesIn the box
- Minimoog Model D analog synthesizer
- Power supply
- User's manual
- Registration card
- Product catalog
- Poster newspaper
- ATA road case
- Dust cover
- SR case
Order this Minimoog Model D monophonic analog synthesizer reissue today.
Minimoog Model D Monophonic Analog Synthesizer 2022 Reissue Specifications:Keyboard
- Number of keys: 44
- Keyboard range: F0 to C4
- Keyboard action: Synthesizer (spring)
- Note priority: Low, high, last; user selectable
- Sound sources: 3 oscillators, noise generator and external audio input
- Oscillator frequency range: 0.1 to 20 kHz (in six overlapping ranges)
- Oscillator stability (short term): > 0.25 %
- Oscillator waveforms: Triangle, Triangle-Sawtooth (Oscillator–1, Oscillator–2), Reverse Sawtooth (Oscillator–3), Sawtooth, Rectangle, Wide Pulse and Narrow Pulse
- Noise generator: White and pink
- LFO rate: 0.05Hz to 200Hz
- LFO waveform: Triangle (knob down); Square (knob up)
- Range: +10 millivolts to +2 volts
- Impedance: 1 megaohm
- Type: Voltage-controlled low pass (Ladder Filter)
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Slope: 24dB per octave
- Keyboard tracking: 1/3, 2/3, 1:1
- Attack time: 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Decay time: 4 milliseconds to > 35 seconds
- Sustain level: 0 to 100% of contour peak
- Filter contour width: 0 to 4 octaves
- Voltage: +10 millivolts (min); +10 volt (max.)
- Nominal impedance: 1,000 kohms
- Loudness contour dynamic range: 80dB
- Typical voltage: 0.5 volts/maximum voltage: 4.2 volts (peak to peak)
- Nominal impedance: 3 kohms
- Typical voltage: 15 millivolts
- Nominal impedance: 1 kohms
- Voltage: Maximum 0.3 volts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Glide rate: 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Pitch bend rate: (+/–) 7 semitones (minimum)
- After pressure CV output (1/4" TS): 0 to +5 volts with user adjustable trimpot
- Pitch CV output (1/4 " TS): –3 volts to +7 volts (C=0 volts)
- Gate output (1/4" TS): 0 to +5 volts
- Velocity Output (1/4" TS): Selectable 0 to +5 volts or 0 to +10 volts with user adjustable trimpot.
- LOUDNESS INPUT (1/4" TS): 0 to +5 volts; +5 volts = Unity Gain (Works with Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal)
- Filter cutoff input (1/4" TS): 1 volt per octave of change (works with Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal)
- Oscillator pitch input (1/4" TRS): 1 volt per octave of change (works with Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal)
- Modulation source input (1/4" TRS): Ring = noise send; tip = modulation receive (this jack makes a normalled connection with no cable present)
- Trigger input (1/4" TS): +5-volt V-Trigger activates both contour generators
- MIDI input (5-pin DIN): Note On & Note #
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN): Note on, note #; velocity; aftertouch, mod wheel, pitch bend
- MIDI thru (5-pin DIN): Mirror of the MIDI In signal
- External power supply: Self-switching; 100–240 volts; 50/60Hz; < 12-watt nominal consumption (locking XLR-4 connector)
- Dimensions, with panel lowered (WxDxH): 28.625" x 17.125" x 5.75"
- Weight: 32 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.