Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Novation Launchkey 88 [MK3] Keyboard Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Made to play.
Made for expressive performance, our premium semi-weighted keybed is set apart from the rest of the Launchkey range, optimised for a responsive feel and tactile feedback. Designed for the player, Launchkey 88 is set up to capture every detail.
Make more of your favorite DAW with dedicated and seamless integration. You’ll have intuitive control of all the key production and performance functionality in Ableton Live, Logic and Cubase, as well as essential mixer, transport and navigation controls for all other major DAWs including Studio One, Pro Tools and Reaper, via HUI.
Bringing 88 premium semi-weighted keys to the creative tools Launchkey is known for, you can create without limits. Transform your sound with creative features including Scale and Chord Modes, and a powerful arpeggiator. Custom Modes and a five-pin MIDI output transform Launchkey 88 into a powerful centrepiece for any player’s setup, whether on stage or in the studio. Combine modes to take your music in new directions, discover ideas effortlessly—and stay inspired.
- Premium full-size keybed 88 premium semi-weighted keys and 16 velocity-sensitive pads allow you to play with feeling
- Seamless DAW Integration Deep integration across all leading DAWs with immediate access to all the controls you need
- Powerful arpeggiator with Strum Mode Take your music to new melodic, harmonic and rhythmic places and unlock more creative ideas
- Three chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger
- Use Custom Modes and the MIDI output to take control of your favorite synths and hardware
- Included software
- Ableton Live Lite
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- AAS Session bundle
- Spitfire Audio Expressive Strings
- Klevgrand DAW Cassette
- Klevgrand Reverb
Order the Launchkey 88 keyboard controller now.
Launchkey 88 [MK3] Keyboard Controller Specifications:Hardware
- 88-note semi-weighted keybed with adjustable velocity curves
- 16x velocity sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- 9x faders with pickup
- 8x pots with pickup
- 9x buttons
- Transport controls
- MIDI DIN output
- 2 x 16 character screen
- USB socket
- Kensington lock
- Script integration for Ableton, Logic, Cubase, Reason
- HUI integration for other DAWs including Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One etc.
- Take control of volume, pan, sends, record, play, drum play, transpose, MIDI channel, program change and assign custom mapping
- Volume, Pan, Sends A/Sends B, Device Parameters
- Record, play, stop and loop buttons
- Play and navigate the drum rack, using the pads and LED feedback
- Track and scene navigation
- Select your device to control within a track and lock the assignment
- Capture MIDI
- Click on/off
- Two rows of clip launchers
- Stop/solo/mute tracks
- Scene launch
- Scene navigation
- Select and arm tracks
- Quantize the keys to a selected scale, so you always stay in key
- Choose from 8 included scale types
- Combines with scale chord mode to help the user explore new musical ideas
- 3 chord modes total
- 1 chord mode triggered by the keys
- Fixed chord mode: Choose the chord notes then play this chord starting from any key as the root note. Lock these chords in key by combining with Scale Mode
- 2 chord modes triggered by the pads to enable simultaneous playing with the keys. Emitted on separate MIDI channel to the keyboard, to control multiple instruments at once
- Scale chord mode: generates a bank of chords based on the selected scale, including triads, 7ths, 9ths and 6/9ths
- User chord mode: allows the user to create a bank of 16 custom assigned chords
- Up, down, up/down, played, random, chord and mutate modes
- Strum mode to trigger the arpeggiator with the mod wheel
- Set the rate to 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets
- Set the octave range to 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Control the degree of mutation to increase the melodic complexity of the arpeggio
- Control rate, octave, range, swing, rhythm and gate
- Use random rhythms or deviate to sweep through 128 different arpeggio rhythms
- Create Custom Modes for MIDI control, using Novation Components
- Select custom colours for the pads
- Store 4 custom modes each for the pots, pads and sliders
- Mix and match custom modes for each control area
- USB bus powered
- Weight (without accessories): 18.08 lb.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.43" x 50" x 11.26"
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.