- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Center Desk/Digital Piano/Sound System
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839283047
- J39195 006000004 J39195006000004
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CTR-3 or CENTER is a contemporary workspace that will elevate your home or office to a whole new level of sophistication. Compact yet practical, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Radical new idea in home pianos.
The CTR-3 or CENTER is a contemporary workspace that will elevate your home or office to a whole new level of sophistication. Compact yet practical, CENTER is ready for a workout.
CENTER holds an amazing secret. It's a full function, 76 note Digital Piano! Just plug in the Plexiglas music rack and matching Zebrawood Pedal Box. Click latches release the front panel that folds neatly under the desk. Roll out the hidden drawer to reveal the Keyboard and you're ready to play.
Advanced professional features abound starting with a Graded Hammer Action, adjustable Velocity Sensitive Keyboard. Twin mode creates 2 keyboards for duet or teacher assist play. Most top quality Digital Pianos have 128-note polyphony, CENTER has 131. Hundreds of voices are available including 128 GM instruments. Sound sculpt them to your liking with multiple digital reverb, chorus and equalizer effects.
It’s a stand, a keyboard, and an amplification system all built into a single out-of-the-way design that looks great packed up or ready to play. CENTER also features 15 demo songs, a 13,000 note recorder and 58 practice songs for right or left hand. Practice in silence individually or with your instructor because CENTER has 2 headphone jacks, Audio In/Out, MIDI In/Out and USB port for complete Internet access.
Bluetooth compatibility enables any wireless device to connect to CENTER for expanded and convenient operation.
CENTER is powered by two 20W Digital Amplifiers combined with 2 6.5" woofers and 2 2.5" tweeters to bring you true dynamic sound, rich with presence and power. The elevated angular speaker box has specially designed ports that integrate with the cabinet to create exceptional depth, expression and realism of sound.
Bluetooth Stereo Sound System
CENTER transforms your favorite music into concert hall sound. Bluetooth compatible, place your smartphone, work pad or MP3 player on or near CENTER. Powerful on board sound system plays your favorite song list through a musically balance stereo sound system many times more powerful and accurate than small wireless devices. Choose your songs and raise/lower the volume even with the keyboard drawer closed with the included remote control. When its time to relax, CENTER has you covered!
- Finish: Zebrawood
- Keyboard: 76 Key Graded Hammer Action. Velocity Sensitive
- Polyphony: 131 Note Polyphony
- Touch Sensitivity: 127 grades, 4 types of curves
- Voice: 16 Voices, 128 GM Instruments(MIDI play)
- Voice Mode: Full Keyboard, Twin
- Control: Master Volume knob
- Master Tune: 415.3-466.1 Hz
- Transpose: -6-+5(Semitones)
- Demo: 15 Demo songs
- Sound Effects: Digital Reverb, Equalizer, String Resonance, Damper Resonance
- Metronome: Tempo: 20-250, Beats:1-6
- Recorder: Song: 1 Notes: 13,000
- Practice Songs: 58
- Setup: KeyTouch, MasterTune, Local, EQ, MIDI Channel, Auto Save, Reset
- Bluetooth: Audio
- Power Output: Digital Amplifier 20W x2
- Speakers: 6.5” x 2+ 2.5” x 2
- Connections: 2 Headphone Jack. Audio In. Audio Out. MIDI In/Out. USB Port.
- Display: 16x2 LCD
- Dimension: 57" W x 22" D X 34¾" H
- Weight: 187 lbs
- Includes: Plexiglass Music Rack, Zebrawood Pedal Box, Remote Control, Headphones, Power Cord, ipad Adapter, USB Cable, Instruction Manual
- Optional: Hi Polish Aluminum Chair, Model #CTR-3ch
- Dimension: 16" W x 14½" D x 32¾" H
- Weight: 18 lbs
Order soon and experience modern design concepts applied to piano.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.