Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Open-Box Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer Condition 1 - Minttrue false
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Beautifully engineered synth, sounds even better than it looks.
Synthesizer and controller
The OP-1 gives you eight built-in synthesizer engines, multiple effects and LFOs, and some really unique sequencers ready to explore. Connect it to your computer and control your DAW with the common play, stop, rec, forward and rewind. Use the four rotary encoders and 8 x 2 dedicated quick keys for fast selections.
Built in 4-track tape
Record everything on the built in 4-track tape. Match the tape speed to the sequencer clock for some really nice overdubbing with changing pitch. Change tape speed while recording, or even record backwards in real time. Switch to the 4-channel mixer and add some texture with the built in EQ and Drive.
Drag and drop
When plugged to a Mac/PC using USB, the OP-1 shows up as a mass storage device. Ready for you to drag and drop audio files between your computer and the OP-1. The four tape tracks are available as well as sampled waveforms for you to manipulate. No additional software or drivers required. Just plug and play.
The unique OP-1 color-coded interface with color graphics on the beautiful OLED display is direct related to the four-color rotary encoders and the legend on the keyboard. This makes for extremely easy reading and a non-technical way to control and shape your sounds. Finally, you don't have to be a scientist to use a synthesizer.
16-hour battery power
Playing at maximum volume you can travel over the Atlantic Ocean twice, constantly making music on your OP-1 before it runs out of power. And at the same time have over two years of standby time.
Multiple synthesizer engines with exchangeable architecture
- Built-in 24-voice instant live sampler
- 4-track mixer with EQ, effect, drive and master out
- Multiple exchangable effects and sequencers
- USB MIDI and 2-way USB file transfer—Mac & PC
Order this all-in-one synthesizer, sampler and controller today.
OP-1 Portable Synthesizer Specifications:Sound Engines
- Dr Wave - Raw 8-bit yupe sound engine
- FM - Easy to tweak FM synthesis engine
- Pulse - Square wave type engine
- String - Physical modeling with a twist
- Digital - Raw digital type of engine
- Phase - Phase distortion engine
- Cluster - Multiple Wave Cluster
- Dedicated instant Synth Sampler with 6 seconds sampling time for each slot
- Dedicated instant Drum Sampler with 12 seconds sampling time for each slot
- With automated layout feature
- Instant sampling with built-in Microphone or Line in
- Classic ADSR type of envelope
- Dynamic Envelope for Drum sounds
- Delay - Classic delay type
- Phone - Hacked phone effect
- Punch - Adds punch to your sound
- Grid - Grid based echo
- Spring - Spring reverb type
- 4 individual tracks with instant Solo
- Instant variable Tape Speed
- 6 minutes recording time in Normal tape speed
- Up to 24 minutes recording time in Low tape speed
- Loop function with movable region
- Tape tricks for Break Tape, Bits and Reverse
- Reverse Recording
- Classic Tape editing Features Lift / Split and Drop
- Lift tape recordings back into Sampler for endless sound design
- 3 Axis Motion sensor (G-Force)
- Assignable to any synth, envelope, effect parameter or to pitch
- Sample direct from any radiostation
- Record direct to tape
- 400MHz Processor Core
- (800 MMACSS performance)
- 64MB Low-Power SDRAM (12ns)
- 512MB Nand Flash storage
- 24-bit 96kHz ADC/DAC
- Li-Ion 1800 mAh
- 16 hours active Battery Life
- Charge via USB port
- USB 2.0 high speed (OTG)
- 3.5 mm Line Input, Output
- Built-in microphone
- High output mini speaker 8 ohm 1 watt
- Amoled display running in 60 fps
- 320 x 160 pixel resolution
- Color Depth: 16.7 M
- Contrast: 10000:1 (good for outdoor use!)
- Viewing Angle: 170
- Low-profile keyboard module
- Scissor-switch ultra low profile design
- Industrial Grade Incremental Encoders
- Excellent indexing feel (remains consistent over life)
- Zinc diecast and fiber enforced high performance plastic
- Advanced CNC:d one-piece Aluminum design
- 2 X M6 Mounting holes for accessories
- 2 X Cuts for strap accessory
- Light grey powder coated body and EDM textured keyboard
- L 282 mm, H 102 mm, D 13.5 mm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.