Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Waldorf Blofeld Desktop Synth Module Creamtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Elegant and wicked next-generation analog-modeling synthesis!
Simply twisting Blofeld's solid aluminum knobs dials you right into the heart of sound. A clearly laid out control matrix allows you instant access to all key parameters. And a jumbo paper-white display lets you navigate easily and confidently through sounds and less frequently used settings.
All this comes in a high-quality desktop enclosure loaded with 1000 fully editable Waldorf sounds. The Blofeld synth connects to your computer through for your sound editing and management convenience. What's more, you can load and play Micro Q sounds without any compromises in audio quality.
You also get Spectre, a free tool for creating and transferring sample content for Waldorf Blofeld Module with License SL upgrade installed and Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard (License SL not required for Keyboard). This is NOT a patch editor. Downloand the PC or Mac version and manual here: http://www.waldorfmusic.de/en/archive?relPath=blofeld/spectre.
- Up to 50 voices
- 16 part multi timbral
- 1000 sounds
- 100 multi programs
- 7 endless dials
- 5 buttons
- Graphical display
- Stereo output
- Headphone output
- Midi in
- Usb 2.0
- External power supply
- 3 main oscillators
- Pulse with pulse width modulation
- Frequency modulation between the oscillators
- Oscillator synchronization
- Noise generator
- Ring modulator
- 2 independent multi mode filters
- Low pass 24 db / 12 db
- Band pass 24 db / 12 db
- High pass 24 db / 12 db
- Notch 24 db / 12 db
- PPG filter 24 db
- Comb filter positive / negative feedback
- Cascade filter 24 db / 18 db / 12 db / 6 db
- Modulation matrix with 16 slots, freely programmable
- Various pre-routed modulation destinations with selectable sources
- Modulation speed far into audio range
- 4 modifiers with various algorithms
- 3 fast lfos (> 2500 hz)
- 4 envelopes
- Different trigger modes per envelope
- Poly, mono, dual or unison mode with selectable voice count
- HMT for realtime just-intonation
- Arpeggiator with user pattern, freely programmable including accent, position,length, glide, chords, random notes, etc.
- Highquality effects include:
- Ring modulation
- Stereo delay
- Tap delay
Fantastic analog emulation for fat synth sounds. Get your Blofeld today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.