Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Yamaha Basic 8-Student LC4 Lab Complete Hardware Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Modular system for musical education labs.
Expandable to accommodate classes as large as 48 students, the LC4 uses a network of headphones and microphones to make it seem as though each student is isolated in his or her own practice room. It is ideal for private practice or one-on-one instruction with the teacher. But with the touch of a button, the practice room walls can be instantly removed for group study, teacher-only broadcasts or “all together now” ensemble performances. Instructors even have a mute button that disables the students’ instruments when it’s time to pay attention. Exclusive features like LC4 Wireless Kit that enables wireless control of your music lab, the heavy duty Yamaha CM500 headset microphones and the Mega Group quick configuration button set the LC4 apart from its contemporaries.
Wireless Control of the Classroom
The optional LC4 Wireless Kit will allow you to control the lab with an iPad (not included). The Wireless Kit includes networking hardware, connector cables and wireless headphones, allowing you to use the LC4 Controller App. The exclusive Yamaha LC4 Controller App lets you position student icons in the app to match the physical layout of instruments in your lab. When using the hardware controller by itself without the app, you're limited to viewing only eight students at a time. But with the LC4 Controller App, all student icons can be seen and selected from one convenient interface. Add names to student icons, take attendance, make notes and even broadcast your iPad music library to the class – a first in Music Lab technology!
The LC4 Base comes with everything needed for eight students and one teacher (nine stations). That's all the headsets, cabling, I/O boxes, Hub and Control Unit to get a lab up and running fast. If you need to accommodate more students, simply add the LC4 Expansion which comes with everything needed to add eight more students to the LC4 Base (max 48 students).
- Optional LC4 Wireless Kit allows you to control the lab with an Apple iPad
- Controller App lets you configure and store an unlimited number of class setups, including students’ names and attendance
- Controller App's Scan Mode conveniently auto-scrolls through student instruments for easy monitoring
- Convenient “Mega Group” feature for connecting up to 48 students with the press of a single button
- Heavy-duty Yamaha CM500 Headset Microphones for listening and class communication
- Intuitive installation and operation guides
- PC/Mac inputs for each student, ideal for computer/music recording
- The Lab That Grows With Your Needs
Manages large groups of students from any location in the room. Order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.