- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Open Labs Neko XXL Computer Keyboard Workstation
- Write a Review
- Product H69218
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by the latest Intel Core i5 processor and using a 15" touchscreen, 61 black and white keys, built-in QWERTY keyboard and running Windows 7 OS...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful solution with keyboard playability and maximum studio functionality
Powered by the latest Intel Core i5 processor and using a 15" touchscreen, 61 black and white keys, built-in QWERTY keyboard and running Windows 7 OS, the GEN6 NeKo XXL is an entirely new class of multimedia instrument. NeKo XXL is specifically designed with keyboard playability and maximum studio functionality.
Open Labs has included over 200 world-class virtual instruments and effects, with thousands of presets, with virtually unlimited capability for third party plug-ins and applications.
Unlike all other dedicated electronic musical instruments and workstations, Neko XXL's optimized Windows 7 OS natively supports virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC. From Pro Tools to Nuendo, Native Instruments Komplete to Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Neko XXL does it all with ease.
Neko XXL is equipped with the new Bump MP integrated drum module, designed to allow the user to create beats and trigger any sound, loop or sample in real-time. Enhanced with a special Open Labs version of Guru from FXpansion, key features of the Bump MP include: (16 plus 1) fully assignable pads, note repeat, fixed level fader, transport controls, chromatic mode, hold, pad tune, multiple groove preset and eight engines with 24 patterns per engine. This also allows up to 512 step sequences per pattern.
NeKo XXL is also equipped with the new Open Labs Mix/Edit controller. The mixer section consists of multiple fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (8) lighted buttons, (8) faders, (X4) banks (total of 128 channels) and (1) master volume fader. The edit section consists of multiple, fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (1) LCD display (for encoders), (4) buttons and (4) banks (total of 32 control parameters).
Exclusive to NeKo XXL is the redesigned, fully mappable Alpha II Panel, which allows the user to control any parameter they desire by configuring shortcuts and special functions designed to streamline workflow and increased productivity. Also included are two Phantom powered preamps in addition to the eight I/Os.
NeKo XXL has the most relevant and compelling sounds including: Open Labs The Master's Series Library produced by multi-platinum producer Mr. Porter (Denaun Porter).
Riff is an entirely new concept in virtual instrument hosting. Written from the ground up by Open Labs, Riff encompasses over six years of live performance and studio production knowledge gathered from some of the world's top artists, engineers, composers, and producers.
Simply speaking, Riff is a multi-effect and multi-instrument rack for musicians and sound designers. It is also a VST host that runs as a standalone application.
Its advanced features include: Live Controls, which allows the user to create any number of virtual controls in real-time that can be mapped to various effects and other parameters. Advanced intelligence allows any number of virtual controllers to manipulate any number of other virtual controllers, providing automation for virtual instruments and effects. Rewire allows for this powerful host application to be used within any DAW program.
Riff allows a user to stream the ASIO or VST input signal through chains of individual VST effects so you can use your Open Labs instrument as a real-time multi-effect processor.
It enables a user to play several VST instruments at the same time. You can layer several instruments to create complex sounds. Or, users may play instruments on different MIDI channels: It turns a computer into a multi-timbral sound generator.
Open Labs Riff is the new standard in VST hosting. Split, layer and chain VSTs in any configuration you desire. Your production station never sounded this good.
Own Every Sound
MimiK keyboard cloning software will clone the sounds of any MIDI equipped keyboard or hardware sound module. Put all your keyboards in your NeKo.
Open Labs instruments are equipped with Firewire, USB, PCI EXPRESS and an Ethernet port, allowing access to the Internet via a broadband connection. Open Labs tech support can log-in to your system, and Open Lab's online technicians can remotely view and diagnose any issue ” while you are still in your own studio.
- More than 15,000 high-quality sounds
- 15-inch touch screen for hands on control of any software parameter and two button touch pad
- Mix Edit panel with 8 bankable (32) faders and 8 programmable rotary encoders.Bump MP 4x4 velocity sensitive drum pad interface
- 61-key semi-weighted, synth-action keyboard with after-touch
- Alpha 2 panel for customized DAW controls
- Comprehensive I/O capable of up to 24bit/96KHz audio with 8 in / 8 out including 2 phantom-powered mic-preamps with instrument inputs, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O
- Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 2TB hard drive, dual-layer CD/DVD burner
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2internal), 1 Firewire 1394 port, 1 DVI Video port, 1 Ethernet port, Internet ready
- QWERTY keyboard
- One year of Open Labs Platinum Support Services which include: one-hour "Get to Know Your Machine" session, remote desktop support via Internet in addition to phone and email support, and full parts/labor warranty coverage
- Bump MP Drum ModuleMix/Edit ControllerAssignable Alpha II Control ModulePitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- Trackpad with 2 buttonsBuilt-in QWERTY Keyboard
- Internal 15" Color Touch Screen LCD High resolution (1024 x 768)
- External DVI port for running dual monitors or a video projector
- MIDI In/OutSustain and Expression ports4 USB 2.0 ports1 FireWire 400 port
- 1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet port1 Headphone Jack with Volume Control
- Open Labs Riff
- Guru with Mr Porter SoundsOpen Labs mFusionMimiKPREMIUM Factory Sound Library V6: Thousands of sound presets installed including True Pianos, Sylenth, Digital Sound Factory Proteus 2000, MoPhatt, Virtuoso, Planet Earth, Extreme Lead, Wusik Station v6, Denaun Porter Master Series sound library, 3G Sounds, Purity, BreverbLE, Paragon
- Included Accessories: Power Cable, Quick Start Guide, Allen Wrench
- 500+ Watt Power Supply, Whisper Quiet Cooling Fans (Internal Chassis, Processor & Power Supply)
- : 46"(W) X 20"(D) X 7"(H)
- (base configuration) 46 lb.