- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LIFEFORMS OUTS
- Write a Review
- J50362 000000000 J50362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The best way to get sound out of a modular. Outs is a dual independent output module featuring a stereo 1/4" headphone amplifier output and dual mono...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stereo headphone amp and line outputs.
The best way to get sound out of a modular. Outs is a dual independent output module featuring a stereo 1/4" headphone amplifier output and dual mono 1/4" line level outputs. Left and Right inputs are available. If only the left input is used, it is sent to both the Left and Right outputs.
Size: 6hp Depth: 39mm
Power Usage: +12v 20mA, -12v 20mA
Does not require +5v.
It's basic, but it's the cleanest version of it you could ask for, plus, you need it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.