- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LIFEFORMS SYSTEM INTERFACE
- Write a Review
- J50360 000000000 J50360000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packed with deep signal routing options and high quality preamps, the System Interface is a flexible audio hub, perfect for both studio and live perf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible six-channel audio hub
Packed with deep signal routing options and high quality preamps, the System Interface is a flexible audio hub, perfect for both studio and live performance. Squeezed into 24hp.
The System Interface is a six-channel mixer with three channels featuring high-quality preamps and stereo panning. Signal routing options include a post-level auxiliary send with stereo aux return, and independent assignable bus and main mix sends. Headphone output can be assigned to the main mix, bus or both.
Preamps on channels 1, 2 and 3 offer 15x of clean gain with a unique soft clipping overdrive circuit. They are perfect to raise the level of external line-level gear to modular levels or to dirty up an already modular level signal. Channel 1 has a dedicated output designed to allow it to function as an input for external sources without hogging the bus or aux send.
Because most mixes do not require each channel to have a full complement of features, channel 4, 5 and 6 share auxiliary, bus and main mix controls allowing for maximum channels within a small footprint.
Three independent signal paths open the mixer up to complex routing possibilities. The auxiliary send can be used as an effects send or alternative mix while the bus is used to cue up sounds for live performance or to split the mixer channels into two independent mixers.
The possibilities are deep. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.