- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers STRUCTURE EP-420 ENCLOSURE
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50884 000000000 J50884000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Structure EP-420 Eurorack case offers 420hp of space split into three rows, paired with a combined 17 amps of clean, quiet power. The EP-420 Encl...Click To Read More About This Product
Triple-row Eurorack studio enclosure.
The Structure EP-420 Eurorack case offers 420hp of space split into three rows, paired with a combined 17 amps of clean, quiet power.
The EP-420 Enclosure features hand-stained hardwood and aluminum construction, edge to edge rails that reduce gaps between modules and the side of the case. It has 30 smooth-sliding square nuts per rail. Modules always fit perfectly (holds up to 90 modules). Your order will include 180 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") module mounting screws.
- 6 Amps of Clean, Filtered +12v Power
- 6 Amps of Clean, Filtered -12v Power
- 5 Amps of Clean, Filtered +5v Power
- 60 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Switch with LED
- Fused Power Protection
- Universal IEC Power Connector
- Discrete EMI filter per power rail (+12v, +5v, -12v)
- Low Output Ripple & Noise
- UL & CE Approved, RoHS Compliant
- Over Load and Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation (Full Load): ≤0.5%
- Output Overload Protection: 10%-150% Hiccup Mode with Auto-Recovery
- External Depth at Top: 3.5 in.
- External Depth at Base: 9 in.
- External Height: 18 in.
- External Width: 29 in.
- Minimum Internal Depth for Modules: 3 3/8 in.
- Maximum Internal Depth for Modules: 6 in.
- Empty Weight: 20 lb.
A safe place for your precious modular gear with clean, quiet power.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.