Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland FANTOM-7 Workstation With EV-5 Pedal and Z Standtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An essentials package with the basics you need to play the FANTOM-7.
Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard
The Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard is made for rapid production and expressive performance. Inspiring onboard production tools and deep computer integration fuel an experience that feels intuitive, natural, and full of possibilities. The expandable sound engine delivers Roland's best electronic and acoustic sounds, with the depth and control to combine and shape them in exciting new ways. And it's built from premium materials, with a purposeful design, and the best 61-, 76-, and 88-note keyboards Roland have ever made.
Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal
The Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal functions as a multipurpose pedal for many Roland and BOSS products. Depending on the instrument, a Roland EV-5 can function as a volume pedal, real-time parameter control pedal or data-entry pedal.
Proline PL700Z Folding Z Keyboard Stand
The ProLine PL700Z Folding Z Keyboard Stand has sleek looks and the strength to support up to 375 lb. It will accommodate electronic keyboards from 55 to 88 keys, or DJ equipment and music mixers. Z shape means you can play from the front or the back of the stand. Rectangular 1" x 2" structural tubes make it heavy duty. 3/4" center tubes allow you to adjust the width from 21" to 36". Height adjusts from 24" to 36" so you can use your ProLine keyboard stand while sitting or standing. It collapses and locks for convenient transport or storage.
FeaturesIncludes Firmware 2.0 Update
- The FANTOM sampling engine gets a significant overhaul in Version 2.0. You now have the ability to sample directly to the keyboard or build detailed multisamples, which can be edited onboard and used as the basis of any oscillator/partial in a ZEN-Core tone. With up to 352 samples per tone and 16 tones in a Scene, the sound design potential is vast.
- Version 2.0 also brings a TFX (total effects) processor to FANTOM’s master section, complementing the existing master compressor and EQ. The TFX processor introduces deep sound-shaping power with 90 different effects that can be applied to the master output. Numerous audio routing features have also been added, including the ability to apply effects to audio input sources and sample the results.
- FANTOM features a color touchscreen interface, and the sequencing enhancements in Version 2.0 take even greater advantage of this powerful tool. You can now draw and edit automation using multiple gestures, while a new microscope mode lets you fine-tune every note to perfection.
- Each of FANTOM’s 16 zones can already be assigned to an internal sound or an external input like a software synthesizer. With Version 2.0, internal and external sources can now be layered or split within a zone to build huge sounds and intricate performance setups. It’s also possible to transpose each zone independently and save settings in Scenes for instant recall. And the Scene Chain function has been enhanced with a list view, where you can easily swap positions and use markers to quickly jump to different sections.
- Version 2.0 also brings new ways for you to customize FANTOM, including modifying the touchscreen background to match their creative environment.
Bundle up with this essentials package. Order today.
FANTOM-7 Workstation With EV-5 Pedal and Z Stand Specifications:Includes
- Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard
- Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal
- Proline PL700Z Folding Z Keyboard Stand
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.