- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland FANTOM-7 Workstation with Large Dust Cover
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72074 000000000 L72074000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Keep your FANTOM-7 in top condition with this duo. With an included dust cover, you can rock out all night and know your keyboard is protected any ti...Click To Read More About This Product
A perfect duo that lets you play and protect your new FANTOM-7.
Keep your FANTOM-7 in top condition with this duo. With an included dust cover, you can rock out all night and know your keyboard is protected any time you aren't playing.
Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard
The Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard is made for rapid production and expressive performance. Inspiring onboard production tools and deep computer integration fuel an experience that feels intuitive, natural, and full of possibilities. The expandable sound engine delivers Roland's best electronic and acoustic sounds, with the depth and control to combine and shape them in exciting new ways. And it's built from premium materials, with a purposeful design, and the best 61-, 76-, and 88-note keyboards Roland have ever made.
Roland Large Stretch Keyboard Dust Cover
A stretchable, nylon dust cover with a drawstring closure keeps your Roland keyboard protected when not in use.
Bundle up with this handy duo. Order today.
- Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard
- Roland Large Stretch Keyboard Dust Cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.