- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland FP-10 Digital Piano and KSC-FP10 Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71485 000000000 L71485000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Bundle up with the FP-10 digital piano and its matching stand. This set from Roland provides space-saving solutions for keyboardists. Roland FP-10 D...Click To Read More About This Product
Get playing right away with the FP-10 keyboard and its stand.
Bundle up with the FP-10 digital piano and its matching stand. This set from Roland provides space-saving solutions for keyboardists.
Roland FP-10 Digital Piano
The Roland FP-10 is an affordable digital piano that sounds and plays great, and features a wide complement of contemporary features. It is ideal for students, as it offers an authentic piano feel from its 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard. Roland's legendary SuperNATURAL piano tones sample set combines with the PHA-4 keyboard to deliver a playing and listening experience unrivaled in its price range. Enjoy it through headphones or through its great-sounding onboard speakers. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you're practicing techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
Roland Matching Stand For FP-10-BK
Achieve an authentic piano look and rock-solid setup with the dedicated KSCFP-10 stand.
Bundle up with this FP-10 keyboard and matching stand. Order today.
- Roland FP-10 Digital Piano
- Roland Matching Stand For FP-10-BK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.