Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland JUPITER-X Synthesizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
JUPITER-X combines classic Roland design and premium build quality with a powerful new synth engine. It faithfully recreates sought-after instruments from a long history of genre-defining sounds. And with multiple layers, loads of polyphony, and deep hands-on control, you can craft huge, spacious sounds that have as much sparkle as they have warmth and punch.
Iconic synthesizer with legendary sound and design
The 61-key JUPITER-X is the peak of Roland sound quality and design. Its all-metal build uses premium materials throughout, and the aftertouch-enabled keyboard is one of the best ever made. A familiar layout and large array of controls let you dig in and easily shape your sounds, whether you’re composing in the studio or performing on stage.
Classic analog to vintage digital. And beyond.
JUPITER-X is equipped with the latest sound engine, capable of morphing into legendary synths from a long history of genre-defining sounds. It’s so flexible that it can reproduce the highly sought-after analog classics like the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106 and SH-101, as well as digital machines like the vintage XV-5080 and modern RD pianos. You also get the many Roland drum machines that are the foundation of electronic and dance music like the TR-808, TR-909, CR-78 and more. It’s like a studio full of vintage gear, with modern capabilities and a deep synth engine so you can explore unmapped sonic territory.
Need something wonderful, fast? JUPITER-X’s I-Arpeggio is a next-generation arpeggiator that uses artificial intelligence to not just accompany you, but to inspire you. I-Arpeggio takes your input—notes, rhythms, phrases—and creates complementary drum parts, basslines, chords and arpeggiated lines. It works on each of JUPITER-X’s five parts simultaneously, and generated patterns can be customized and even exported to your DAW. These aren’t canned backing tracks—they’re intelligently generated beats and phrases that energize live performance and pulverize writer’s block.
Find the sweet spots
In addition to its informative display, JUPITER-X has a huge array of large, comfortable knobs, sliders and buttons. They feel sturdy and precise for incredibly smooth sweeps and subtle changes. And with the dedicated effects section and quick switching between synth layers, you can immediately take control of any aspect of a sound. This kind of natural, hands-on control gives you the feeling of reaching in and touching the sound, shaping it to find just the right settings for the moment.
The power of polyphony
JUPITER-X can layer up to five parts, four for synths and one for drums. Its engine can power multiple authentic Roland classics like the JX-8P or JUPITER-8 with enough polyphony to create thick layers and complex backing parts. Create the perfect bass and lead split with an SH-101 and JUNO-106, layer a rich RD piano with lush JX-8P strings, or make a monster stack of JUPITER-8s.
Built to last. Made to play
Whether it’s a personal studio, professional studio, or a touring rig, JUPITER-X is right at home. The tough metal and premium components mean it stands up to the rigors of live performance and always feels solid and precise. The high-quality balanced connections, numerous performance controllers and multiple pedal inputs make JUPITER-X ready for any situation.
JUPITER-X is part of an expandable platform, so it can be updated with fresh new content as it becomes available. It can also directly share sounds and other contents with the highly mobile JUPITER-Xm.
Order this great keyboard from Roland.
JUPITER-X Synthesizer Specifications:Keyboard
- 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- Various MODEL sound generators
- 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Preset tone: 4,000 or greater
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: 90 or greater
- MultiEffects: 4 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 5 systems
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS/Compressor
- Master EQ/Compressor
- I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
- 5 parts
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Wheel x 2
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- 4W x 2
- Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2
- Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4" phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- AC 117-240V 50/60Hz
- 1,090 x 447 x 119 mm
- 42-15/16" x 17-5/8" x 4-11/16"
- 16.9 kg / 37 lb. 5 oz.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Power cord
- Keyboard Stand: KS10Z, KS12
- Pedal Switch: DP series
- Expression Pedal: EV5
- USB Flash drive (*)
- * Use a commercially available USB flash drive.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.